NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the other frustrating thing, can't contact eBay until 2nd July! I contacted Neca via eBay explaining all but have heard nothing back and if they do they'll pass the buck back to eBay. All round it's a complete mess, I cannot believe that it will be sent back to the States after a 3 day turnaround. Still waiting to hear back from Hermes on twitter but they seem to be ignoring me and answering everyone else, it's a flaming conspiracy all because I joked to the rest of you my Leo was out for delivery a week and half ago :rotfl

Added my 2p's worth on Twitter, hopefully weight of numbers will assist. Have you tried their online chat?

How did you find out it was with Hermes?? My tracking still says it's in the USA even though I have the item.

How did you find out it was with Hermes?? My tracking still says it's in the USA even though I have the item.

I Googled Hermes live chat and wait in the queue to be spoken to, i gave them my name and postcode and they came back with a tracking number.
I just got lucky that I'd seen others say on here it was delivered by them otherwise I'd not have found out and it would definitely have gone back to America

Added my 2p's worth on Twitter, hopefully weight of numbers will assist. Have you tried their online chat?

Thank you! Yeah tried their chat, good that they gave me the tracking number but useless for anything else. Can't give me a tel number, can't get in contact with the local centre themselves, can't do anything. Never known a courier company like it, I do the job myself and I wouldn't get away with it at my place!

I Googled Hermes live chat and wait in the queue to be spoken to, i gave them my name and postcode and they came back with a tracking number.
I just got lucky that I'd seen others say on here it was delivered by them otherwise I'd not have found out and it would definitely have gone back to America
They should not send the item back. Especially if you had to go through hoops to find the damn thing. I feel for you mate. I will not buy anything that uses eBay postal service again.

Thank you! Yeah tried their chat, good that they gave me the tracking number but useless for anything else. Can't give me a tel number, can't get in contact with the local centre themselves, can't do anything. Never known a courier company like it, I do the job myself and I wouldn't get away with it at my place!

It's interesting how there is such regional variation. Based on my own dealings with Hermes up here I really have nothing to complain about, never been let down by them. Shocked to hear how badly they have treated you there. Might be worth putting a complaint in writing to them documenting the whole process. Sounds like they have a few delivery guys operating who just dont give a **** and they seemingly have no mechanism in place to deal with them.

I doubt they ever attempted those deliveries if no note was put through your door. Hope you can find a resolution soon or get a refund and get Leo by some other means.

Got my Leo from BBTS.
Couple nitpicks:
1) Dirty Bandana - I don't mind it but I know some of you will.
2) Bandana color doesn't match the cloth as well as Raphael and Donnie's did.
3) Sword sheath on back slightly crooked.
4960231795dc854186a27515382e9d17.jpg

So where are you at currently? Still none the wiser as to where it is?

Nope, I've contacted Neca via eBay, Hermes multiple times by email, twitter, phone which you can't get through to speak to anyone no matter what you select, just being ignored! Cheesed off is an understatement

Hey guys, has anyone displayed their turtles on top of a detolf (2 detolfs side by side)? If so, was any sort of stand involved to help secure the figures? Thanks!

Back