NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leo took a nose dive and knocked off some paint onto his nose
Easily came off, these things are tanks

Nope, I've contacted Neca via eBay, Hermes multiple times by email, twitter, phone which you can't get through to speak to anyone no matter what you select, just being ignored! Cheesed off is an understatement

Wait 1 or 2 weeks. Post problems with airplane, traffic etc.

Leo took a nose dive and knocked off some paint onto his nose
Easily came off, these things are tanks

I imagine if these Turtles fell from a high shelf onto someone's bare feet, I'm sure it would hurt :lecture

The only joint breakage i worry about are the hips, that snap/crack ratchet noise sends me into a cold sweat, dont wanna break them.

I imagine if these Turtles fell from a high shelf onto someone's bare feet, I'm sure it would hurt :lecture

That's worrying, I'm sitting underneath mine some of the time and Donnie is standing above a shelf containing my HT DeLorean. :lol

I'm so worried about them falling I have them with their weight basically leaning back on the wall so they can't possibly tumble forward. Long term it's not an ideal solution. Are there any stands available in the UK that are strong enough to hold them up should they tip forward? The HT stands work fine with their figures but of course they don't really have any weight to them.

That's worrying, I'm sitting underneath mine some of the time and Donnie is standing above a shelf containing my HT DeLorean. :lol

I'm so worried about them falling I have them with their weight basically leaning back on the wall so they can't possibly tumble forward. Long term it's not an ideal solution. Are there any stands available in the UK that are strong enough to hold them up should they tip forward? The HT stands work fine with their figures but of course they don't really have any weight to them.

Good thing you don't get Earthquakes in the U.K. Your setup sounds dangerous :horror

Good thing you don't get Earthquakes in the U.K. Your setup sounds dangerous :horror

There was a small earthquake in Kent a couple of years ago. :lol knocked over a few bins and garden chairs.

I wouldn't say it's dangerous. I just have them on top of an Ikea unit as there is literally no where else to put them right now.
WP_20170630_18_17_38_Pro.jpg

I have the weight distributed so if they fall they fall back and just lean on the wall. Makes them look goofy and awkward though, I want to stand them up properly and find good poses but can't risk it without stands. Haven't found anything suitable so far.

Got my Leo from BBTS.
Couple nitpicks:
1) Dirty Bandana - I don't mind it but I know some of you will.
2) Bandana color doesn't match the cloth as well as Raphael and Donnie's did.
3) Sword sheath on back slightly crooked.
4960231795dc854186a27515382e9d17.jpg

I think that's my favourite shot so far. He looks so much like a guy in a suit.
I went from wanting him, to thinking I will skip him (he'd be the only one I'd get), to pulling the trigger any moment now.

There was a small earthquake in Kent a couple of years ago. :lol knocked over a few bins and garden chairs.

I wouldn't say it's dangerous. I just have them on top of an Ikea unit as there is literally no where else to put them right now.
View attachment 350425

I have the weight distributed so if they fall they fall back and just lean on the wall. Makes them look goofy and awkward though, I want to stand them up properly and find good poses but can't risk it without stands. Haven't found anything suitable so far.

Dynamic stands grip the legs just enough to make sure there's no movement.

Attachments

• IMG_3480.jpg
    IMG_3480.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 126
I think he means do your Leo's eyes have tiny flecks of paint on them that look like dirt? The only way to see them is to shine a light in the eyes.

Finally opened my Leo today and just like Donnie and Raph I am over the moon happy! Really neca 1/4 tmnt is the best bang for your buck hands down

Back