NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been resisting these but dang it.. I caved on Saturday and ordered all three from TRU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mikey and ralph on big bad toy store, first time ordering with them. Put them in the pile of loot and will get both when mikey comes out. Great shipping prices!

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Sorry to keep boring you all about my Leo, or lack of buy here is the latest -

Hermes messaged me on Twitter earlier to tell me there's nothing they can do, can't be collected, can't be re sent out for delivery and that I have to contact the retailer!

13ten, the company who handled the package before being passed on to Hermes called me today to say that once it gets back to then I can either collect it from them in Derbyshire!!! I'm in London for god sake, or pay for it to be couriered to me!!!

Opened a case on eBay yesterday asking for the item and NOT a refund. They have just got back to me via email to say the case has been closed as Neca have checked the tracking number and have seen that it has been attempted 3 times and it's now up to me to collect the parcel from Hermes.....I can't physically do that because Hermes don't allow it otherwise I already would have.

I'm at my wits end with this, I've appealed the case with a lot more information but I'm feeling beat, I just don't know what to do next. I feel like taking a hammer to Donnie and Raph when I get home!!!

Your only option is to get a courier to collect OR speak to eBay directly until you get to speak to a manager. Good luck

Why should I have to pay for a courier to collect it when I didn't have one genuine, card through the door attempt to let me know they be trying the next day and then just not even bother the on the last attempt. These things cost a lot of money to get over here as it is. If it doesn't get sorted the other two are getting binned

How well do these guys stand.. without stands? I know some Neca 1/4's stand great on their own (Predators) while others require a stand (Iron Man). I'm hoping that these guys have big, flat feet.

Why should I have to pay for a courier to collect it when I didn't have one genuine, card through the door attempt to let me know they be trying the next day and then just not even bother the on the last attempt. These things cost a lot of money to get over here as it is. If it doesn't get sorted the other two are getting binned
Totally agree but I would still pay the courier amount to get it. It's gonna cost about £10 via DHL. I'd then make a claim for your original postage plus this to eBay. I'd also claim the full original postage cost too.

Looks like you were not at home and Hermes was there and rang the bell. So they brought it back, means you have to go there and pick it up.

Only you can't go and pick it up, Hermes do not allow that! And I had someone at home all day waiting for it Friday and Hermes were a no show

Looks like you were not at home and Hermes was there and rang the bell. So they brought it back, means you have to go there and pick it up.

If you are not home they have to put a note through your door saying they have attempted delivery. If not how are you supposed to know they've been? I always get a note if I miss a delivery, sadly there seems to be some rogue delivery guys in the London area not doing their job and customers like Rtec are paying a heavy price.

I think its worth making an official complaint to them. They can probably find out who is the driver responsible for the deliveries in that region.
https://www.complaints-number.co.uk/hermes/

I had a major issue with Very and they did nothing until I put a complaint in writing threatening to report them to the consumer watchdog.

That's a ***tty situation. I don't envy it. Way to have to your collecting experience ruined. That desire to go home and smash your other two figures - I can actually understand that.

I had issues like this all the time. "We put a note through your door"...NO YOU BLOODY DID NOT!! It's a painful agreement. I feel for you as why should your spend any more time or money when the service has let you down. Sadly you are faced with little free options. One thing to stop this issue in the future is get a smart doorbell that records motion and rings. I got a Ring door bell and the last time UPS tried to tell me the item was attempted, I was able to prove with video that it was not.

You know what the funny thing is, I've just got home and there was a Hermes note through my door saying they'd thrown a delivery over the wall...was my partners Next delivery!!! You can't make it up

You know what the funny thing is, I've just got home and there was a Hermes note through my door saying they'd thrown a delivery over the wall...was my partners Next delivery!!! You can't make it up

You shouldn't have to do this of course but if they're in the habit of lobbing stuff over the wall maybe you need to put something there to cushion the impact.

They only normally do it when it's clothes. Trouble is when they throw stuff over they can't see where it's dropping, the outside wall is about 6ft and then it's around a 15ft drop to the floor, the garden is basement level, and the floor is tiled!

I bet the driver has kept it. The neca boxes advertise themselves all over the soddin box with red and white tape shouting steal me im an expensive collectable. Id pay the courier cost, if the figure is still in the system that is (not stolen) Then when its due delivery have it out with the delivery person, its likely the same nob working your region.

It happened to me. I paid $30 ( bought from ebay ). DHL came to my door (I was not at home ) then he left a note. Next day I went there and they told me that they sent it back and my $30 was for nothing. DHL said to me, it can't be helped.

I emailed the shop from ebay and they told me that they did not got the package.

Back