NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sure?? I thought it was the sellers responsibility regardless. Either way it ain't gonna get here by the advised date so a refund is a given.

I have sent stuff via GSP to people overseas and when it got to the GSP HQ it was no longer in my power to do anything so had to refer the customer to eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have sent stuff via GSP to people overseas and when it got to the GSP HQ it was no longer in my power to do anything so had to refer the customer to eBay.

That's great to know. I'll have to wait until Saturday to see what I can do. Oh well, I'll get a Leo eventually.

That's great to know. I'll have to wait until Saturday to see what I can do. Oh well, I'll get a Leo eventually.

I'm feeling your pain mate, seems like a few of us are in the same boat, makes it worse that some of the Leo's are well on there way to, in not on UK shores now!

Ebay takes NO responsibility with the GSP. I used to send figures overseas. Ebay repackages your original package that you send, as a seller. One person received an item I sent, broken. It was not broken when I shipped it and it was packed beyond belief with care. Buyer opened a case against me and ebay simply put all the blame on me.

So all in all, never trust ebay or their GSP for any support.

I'm feeling your pain mate, seems like a few of us are in the same boat, makes it worse that some of the Leo's are well on there way to, in not on UK shores now!
It's clear that all of our purchases are huddled together somewhere in a warehouse. What's your plan if there is no change by the weekend??

I still think there's a chance all of your Leo's are at the same stage as mine and the tracking has simply stopped working for whatever reason. I have had items turn up at my door that are seemingly still thousands of miles away on the tracking. I hope this is the case for all your sake's anyway.

I hope you're right! Not much we can do apart from wait it out otherwise I suppose, the more you try and complain to eBay or Neca the more stressed out you'll get

I hope you're right! Not much we can do apart from wait it out otherwise I suppose, the more you try and complain to eBay or Neca the more stressed out you'll get

I'd almost feel guilty getting mine while a bunch of others are forced to wait it out. Fingers crossed for you. If nothing happens by the weekend NECA should really send out replacements with expedited shipping.

I'd almost feel guilty getting mine while a bunch of others are forced to wait it out. Fingers crossed for you. If nothing happens by the weekend NECA should really send out replacements with expedited shipping.

And so you should feel guilt!!! lol only joking, that's life!

This is as far as mine got and can no longer trace while it sits with 13ten
fc5b924bcd366237a3d6d99daa881236.jpg

U.K. guys if you dig around eBay you should be able to see more info, there are about 3 tracking numbers so depending on which you look at it may appear that it hasn't moved when it has. Confusingly mine was on a BA flight on Saturday and is with 13ten but their website suggests they haven't received yet so presumably it arrived Sunday AM and has been sat around, I reckon I'll have it this week.

I bought Don, Raph and Leo from TRU. The boxes came without any damage. This is my first post so I can't show off my pictures :(. However, I will say that these figures are gorgeous.

On another note, the headband for Donny doesn't stay on at all. I sent a message to NECA, but no response. Any thoughts? Any downside to just gluing it in place?

Yass came home to a box on the doorstep. Once my kids asleep its go time lol ��

I bought Don, Raph and Leo from TRU. The boxes came without any damage. This is my first post so I can't show off my pictures :(. However, I will say that these figures are gorgeous.

On another note, the headband for Donny doesn't stay on at all. I sent a message to NECA, but no response. Any thoughts? Any downside to just gluing it in place?

I too bought one from TRU ($118) and one directly from Neca ($125). Box from Neca came smashed but one from TRU was pretty good.

U.K. guys if you dig around eBay you should be able to see more info, there are about 3 tracking numbers so depending on which you look at it may appear that it hasn't moved when it has. Confusingly mine was on a BA flight on Saturday and is with 13ten but their website suggests they haven't received yet so presumably it arrived Sunday AM and has been sat around, I reckon I'll have it this week.

Last update on that 13ten site I had at 15.58 today. 'Item @13ten (Received)'.

Back