NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear ppl on the Tenchnodrome Forums think they know everything. Claiming Leo won't ship til the 21st or 28th lol.... Like they would know more than NECA riiiiight....

A bunch of kids on the technodrome forums. Usual suspects there also brag about everything and think they know all. Some good people there too.

So Leo is unlikely to go on NECA's eBay tonight?

The pound is likely to lose value again after this election and I'll end up paying more for him now. :gah:

So Leo is unlikely to go on NECA's eBay tonight?

The pound is likely to lose value again after this election and I'll end up paying more for him now. :gah:
They said they don't know til the day it goes up. But it will be before next Friday that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm just excited to get Leo. He's my favorite. So as long as they get him right i can wait a little longer. I still just love looking and reposing Donnie and Raph. So damn happy Neca came out with this line. Oh and i love the fact there 1/4 scale.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Next Friday. Not tomorrow. Hmm.
Maybe comes on July instead of June.

I meant it could be anywhere from tomorrow to next Friday because thats when he's shipping to retail. To my knowledge NECA has never marked thier claendar as an date of it shipping to retail if they were unsure they could not make that date. So for sure with in the next week.

Holy at my local TRU store found Raph and Donny :yes

Looks like they will get all four now

Today, I was told by EE Customer Service that NECA has upped production and is really prioritizing on these Turtles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today, I was told by EE Customer Service that NECA has upped production and is really prioritizing on these Turtles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome that would explain why neca still has donnie and Raph in stock

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I pick my Raph up from UPS later in the day. Hopefully, it's consistent with what's been shown of the new batch.

I think the game plan is simple..with a little more patience I can save shipping costs if I just wait until the TRUs get these stores. Looks like Neca has faith in TRU covering the 1/4 line.

I think I will do this for Mikey and just collect the other three after I get Leo

With the holidays coming up, I'm sure Neca will start cranking these out more to local TRUs

So don't panic guys if miss out initially on these turtles..TRU will have them, it's just a matter of time

Back