NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we so sure it's a bootleg and not just vaporware? There's been a huge glut of Chinese sellers like these in the 3rd Party Transformer world that build feedback selling beads (which all this seller's feedback is beads) and then putting up irresistibly cheap toys then either not shipping or shipping an envelope then taking the money and running off only to start up again. Paypal and eBay are starting to not reimburse people if they fall for too many of these scams.

That's exactly the conclusion I was brought to with my my investigation. Beads for feedback. Looks like a fake seller about to scam someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

319bd489874cf5c97ac326e179c51e55.jpg

It's only inevitable that bootlegs of these come out. They did it for arcade and comic turtles. No reason to think they won't do that for these too...unfortunately

Does anyone know if they made bootlegs of other 1/4 scale figures. Got to imagine that would be hard to do

Does anyone know if they made bootlegs of other 1/4 scale figures. Got to imagine that would be hard to do

They did with Dark knight Joker. It wa sass only like 15 points of articulation or sum ****. Crappy paint job warped face.

There's a 1/4 Exoskeleton. I actually grabbed one - only because it was well after the official release and I couldn't find one. I wouldn't normally do it. Price-wise it cost me less than half of what the figures cost on release.

Here's a pic:

2017-04-05_14.41.42.jpg

Ones I'm aware of are, Man of Steel Superman, Ledger Joker, Terminator endo (blue and yellow box, not sure what the difference is between them), Elder Predator, Big Red Predator, Iron Man MK21, Kratos, Arkham Batman, old version Alien Xenomorph.

Others I think have been, but unsure of are Dutch and Avengers Cap + Thor.

Can't believe NECA has me this excited for their figures again. This line really is a triumph. Will be there to preorder Leonardo the minute he goes up!

Can't believe NECA has me this excited for their figures again. This line really is a triumph. Will be there to preorder Leonardo the minute he goes up!
Hey man Leo has been on preorder for some time now. He's actually being released in the next couple days

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

EE received my defective Raph and already converted my order back to a preorder. I should get a replacement with their next shipment.

Oh man I hope so I've been refeshing the neca store like a friggin idiot for the last week or so

Back