NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today from TRU and its perfect! :yess:

Attachments

• Raph3.jpg
    Raph3.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 221
The wide waisted one that's for 16 inch figures

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There are two options: the one for 15-20" dolls and the one for 12-17". Would you recommend the shorter or taller one?

Any alternatives for a stand that isn't as noticeable? A crotch-grabber or something smaller to wrap around a leg or arm?

There are two options: the one for 15-20" dolls and the one for 12-17". Would you recommend the shorter or taller one?

Any alternatives for a stand that isn't as noticeable? A crotch-grabber or something smaller to wrap around a leg or arm?

Well you could do what I do. Buy and 7 x 9 wooden plaque. Buy the 6 inch wooden doll stand. Un screw the screws from the doll stand.

Sand down the wooded plaque, spary paint the wooden plaque whatever color you want. Clear coat the wooden plaque

Spray paint the metal rod. Clear coat the metal rod.

Post the waist gripper around the Turtle's leg and slice the gripper into the metal rod.

The next wave of Donnie is being shipped from kirkin

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

What do you mean by clean.
They are turtles that live in a sewer. I guess i dont get what u mean by clean

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Not literally.

Many members including myself got Raphs with dirty looking paint jobs that don't match what has been shown of the four Turtles. While the second batch of Raphs seems to be corrected across the board.

Back