NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add to that the price. It's on the higher end of MSRP. The fact that more are being made. People are taking the wait and see approach. I know we have some ravenous collectors, but many of us don't fall into the "need it now" group. I ordered one through Calendars for my daughter. I received that awhile ago. I have mine ordered through EE, and they haven't received mine yet. I'm not jumping on paying more just 'cause I want it now.

Add to that the price. It's on the higher end of MSRP. The fact that more are being made. People are taking the wait and see approach. I know we have some ravenous collectors, but many of us don't fall into the "need it now" group. I ordered one through Calendars for my daughter. I received that awhile ago. I have mine ordered through EE, and they haven't received mine yet. I'm not jumping on paying more just 'cause I want it now.
It's not that much more less than $10 more but to each of their own.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ANybody have any codes for toys r us... MAY15 is 15% off till tom. but it doesnt seem to work :(

Is there any store in Canada selling these? I know Toys R Us can't due to licensing issue but do any smaller have them? The shipping on these from the States is crazy!

seems like these will be easily available going forward
The initial shortages seemed to create a sense of limited availability
These might not skyrocket as expected

Not when the demand has become so apparent at such an early stage where NECA can just keep pumping them out. And I'll be amazed if they don't make different versions in the future aswell - new facial expressions and so on. Maybe eventually they'll make Michaelangelo the correct size too (if indeed he's supposed to be smaller than the others?)

Seeing as I've got Raph coming in this week, how would y'all recommend I support the figure? Is it stable enough on its own or does it require a stand? And if so, any suggestions? Not crazy about the Kaiser ones as they're incredibly light compared to NECA's heavy-ass figures.

Seeing as I've got Raph coming in this week, how would y'all recommend I support the figure? Is it stable enough on its own or does it require a stand? And if so, any suggestions? Not crazy about the Kaiser ones as they're incredibly light compared to NECA's heavy-ass figures.
Depends on what poses you want. The more action pose the higher chances of falling.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've had Raph and Donnie standing unsupported for over two months and neither have taken any kind of fall yet. As long as the weight is distributed well they are really solid.

The kraisers support the figures trust me. I have 10 NECA figures that are on Kraiser stands. You'll just have to get the extra wide one for teh Turtles. I had a few friends Turtle's fall in the most museum pose so I'd get an stand if I were you.

I put my kaiser stand around Raph's arm, not too shabby!!

IMG_0029.jpg

Back