NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man Leo is going to look great
Next to raph and donnie, I practically
Changed my entire display room to fit these guys in. Dissected the detolf cabinets, drilled loads of holes for the uprights, got loads of shelf fittings and relit and rewired the entire electrics. Totally worth it though!
21f50fe79f2d96e92dd19af0b5c0c5d1.jpg
19f9fb43df817304abb6bf9c61ffe0a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did those of you who ordered figures from BBTS receive them?

Yep! Both Donny and Raph. Ordered the first day of pre-orders for both. Donny was part of the first batch. Raph took awhile longer and was possibly from the second batch.

Did those of you who ordered figures from BBTS receive them?
I ordered Raphael through them and hadn't received it yet. I emailed them and they said the hadn't gotten a second shipment yet and weren't sure exactly when it would be in. Then I saw Toys R Us had them in stock for $9 more but no shipping so I cancelled and ordered through them. Should be here Wednesday.

Quick question, guys: would leaving these guys by an A/C cause any issues?

DSC00971.JPG

I ordered Raph from entertainment earth back in February. Still not here. Still says backordered till June. Think he'll actually ship soon? Anybody else in a similar boat with EE? Should I just cancel and buy him elsewhere?

I ordered Raph from entertainment earth back in February. Still not here. Still says backordered till June. Think he'll actually ship soon? Anybody else in a similar boat with EE? Should I just cancel and buy him elsewhere?

I have a friend who's still waiting on both Don and Raph from EE. I received both from them from EE, but ordered them in December. I think they'll get them in June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two raphs extra from calendars. Long story short I'm stuck with them lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Just ordered them from BBTS. Can't have one without the others (although my wife disagrees)...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back