NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late May but thats when they ship to retailers. They always appear a week or two in the ebay store before shipping to retailers.
Yea. Let's hope! New sculpted bits. Let's hope there are no delays!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Im learning. My first orders with EE but it did include $15 off plus free shipping. In the end I have patients to wait I guess.
614743898.jpg

Has anyone who's had a derpy eye turtle fix the placement of it? Like can you open the head to correct it or is it a lost cause?

Here's what my Raphael's eyes look like

I was initially a little bit concerned that his eye was wandering but I think it fits with the expression where his left eye (right from our POV) looks like he's kinda doing an Eastwood squint (you can see more of his lower eyelid on that side).

edit - might aswell post what Donatello's eyes look like aswell:

A smidge cross-eyed perhaps but from what I've been able to tell most of them look like that.....in fact, maybe not even cross-eyed so much as very focused on whatever's in front of him...

Last edited:
More like 3 weeks or less least from NECA's ebay/Amazon. For retailers I'd say mid June.

I'm not missing it this time. I'll be ordered from their Amazon store immediately and canceling the Pre-Orders elsewhere, I don't even care if it costs me more.

Leo coming soon... ridiculous Still no word from EE on Raph...

I'm still waiting on Donnie from EE and I ordered him back in December.

There will be more Shipments of Raph and Donnie. Randy confirmed that. so Likely June.

I'm hoping that NECA puts all three up in their store at the same time. I'd love to get both Donnie and Leo in one shot.

I'm not missing it this time. I'll be ordered from their Amazon store immediately and canceling the Pre-Orders elsewhere, I don't even care if it costs me more.

I'm still waiting on Donnie from EE and I ordered him back in December.

I'm hoping that NECA puts all three up in their store at the same time. I'd love to get both Donnie and Leo in one shot.
They will. They put re stock of Donnie the same time Raph went up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Here's what my Raphael's eyes look like

I was initially a little bit concerned that his eye was wandering but I think it fits with the expression where his left eye (right from our POV) looks like he's kinda doing an Eastwood squint (you can see more of his lower eyelid on that side).

edit - might aswell post what Donatello's eyes look like aswell:

A smidge cross-eyed perhaps but from what I've been able to tell most of them look like that.....in fact, maybe not even cross-eyed so much as very focused on whatever's in front of him...

The Raph I got from Amazon yesterday has literally the same eye placement. I'm going to try some Tamiya flat coat to dull the one that's already opened, and if that doesn't work I'll just keep this one instead.

Last edited:
Curious I preordered my Turtles through EE with Free Shipping and using the $15 off code (back in Feb) so prices are $81.99 and $84.99. I have never preordered/ordered at EE before. For those with EE experience will they change my prices when item arrives? I have also used $15 code on Blitzway Venkman & Stanz.

In their order confirmation email they have this "Prices, items, availability, and ship dates are subject to change without notice. “ which has me concerned.

Curious I preordered my Turtles through EE with Free Shipping and using the $15 off code (back in Feb) so prices are $81.99 and $84.99. I have never preordered/ordered at EE before. For those with EE experience will they change my prices when item arrives? I have also used $15 code on Blitzway Venkman & Stanz. In their order confirmation email they have this "Prices, items, availability, and ship dates are subject to change without notice. “ which has me concerned.

No, they'll honor it. Raph charged and shipped as originally ordered.

Back