NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out what I scored at an estate sale today!
979e8c30e85774ab48b158a78e8b38b2.jpg

Entertainment Earth has Donatello as coming out in May. Is this a rerelease? If so i would love to jump into the line now and get them all.

So my gf surprised me with the best gift ever this weekend. The start of a backdrop for the turtles she made! Omg it's so amazing I can't wait to have all 4 of them on this. She's going to make a floor for it and we're going to use the round led lights as part of lamp posts since this will be a back ally instead of a sewer. Can't wait till those are done.
IMG_1976.jpgIMG_1977.jpgIMG_1980.jpgIMG_1982.jpg

Very nice backdrop and wall mount. I'm glad that they are re-releasing Don, those ebay prices are ridiculous.

So my gf surprised me with the best gift ever this weekend. The start of a backdrop for the turtles she made! Omg it's so amazing I can't wait to have all 4 of them on this. She's going to make a floor for it and we're going to use the round led lights as part of lamp posts since this will be a back ally instead of a sewer. Can't wait till those are done.
View attachment 337680View attachment 337681View attachment 337682View attachment 337683

That looks spectacular, what an amazing gift!

Glorious

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

For sure... Hopefully he'll be added to the claendar soon. NECA's customer service from facebook told me late May so by 1st or 2nd week of May he should be added to the calendar.

Awesome, so he should be available from NECA about a month from now? Can't wait for this one, Leo has always been my fave.

More like 3 weeks or less least from NECA's ebay/Amazon. For retailers I'd say mid June.

I thought someone said last week of may.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Late May but thats when they ship to retailers. They always appear a week or two in the ebay store before shipping to retailers.

Back