NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone in the U.S. received Raph from anywhere other than NECA directly? It doesn't seem like he has shipped from any online retailer that was offering him up for preorder. Maybe I am wrong though.

Man, if I wasn't trying to get out of the collectible wheel, I would totally be down with these figures. They look wonderful and I'm a big TMNT fan.

Man, if I wasn't trying to get out of the collectible wheel, I would totally be down with these figures. They look wonderful and I'm a big TMNT fan.

Be strong. Collecting can be stressful, and if you're itching trying to extract yourself - I'll at least support you. :hi5:

Got my second Besta set up.... Now not as cramped my figures that is...

17390753_10155120865899346_6025277594206261945_o.jpg

EE now showing June for Raph, looks like he'll be shipping with Leo.

Gonna go ahead and keep my order for both. I got them for $85 a piece and I don't mind waiting as long as I actually end up getting them eventually.

I think neca held back a lot of their retail shipments to sell and ship directly.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Man, there is literally no place to get Raph at a decent price… figured since he
shipped to LCS last week from Diamond that they would be popping up places, yet nothing.

Even eBay is $240.00+ for him. Yikes.

In other news, got my $124.00 Donny from BBTS yesterday and… NO CHIN SPOTS!!
Was really happy to get the updated paint apps on him, so the extra cost was worth it.

But in reality Donnie had chin spots. Just look at the sewer scene when him and Mikey are waiting for the pizza.

edd3542f6f7ed1bb166e03a77c1d78c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back