NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The leather straps weren't 25 shipped. They were 12 shipped.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Buy from themasterturtle! Dependable and good product. These other guys are just using the design, doing less detail and charging a lot more.

Buy from themasterturtle! Dependable and good product. These other guys are just using the design, doing less detail and charging a lot more.
My bad didn't know he was doing leather straps as well.

Anyone have a link to The Master Turtles interest thread?

I have to laugh that people cannot get a better pose for Raphael and bad photography ( like Raphael got thinner or the head is bigger than his body etc ).
There are Raphael pose from best to worst. Including Donatello.

I decided I wanted to give these already great figures a touch more to fit into my collection a bit better.
Eventually I want to replace everything that is fake with real, but you have to start somewhere.

Here is the start.

EBlI6nT.jpg

SWVJUHf.jpg

HmZpLBU.jpg

yLovtHy.jpg

N4ihgzl.jpg

AOQW4IH.jpg

I decided I wanted to give these already great figures a touch more to fit into my collection a bit better.
Eventually I want to replace everything that is fake with real, but you have to start somewhere.

Here is the start.

EBlI6nT.jpg

SWVJUHf.jpg

HmZpLBU.jpg

yLovtHy.jpg

N4ihgzl.jpg

AOQW4IH.jpg

Great mods! What a difference that makes for the Sai's clearing the upper thighs. Did you take a blade to the holsters and just re-position them at a better angle?

EDIT: nevermind, I think you custom made them. Looks great! I wonder if I would be able to use an x-acto knife to re-position the holster for the Sai's..

Back