NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a nice acrylic case made for Don, now I decided I gotta let both Don and the Case go. If interested it's up in the FS Section.

Anyways here's a few shots, mood with Don.

I purchased 2 of each turtle one to open and one to keep in mib. For Donatello I ended up with 1 with the black spots under the chin and one without which I much prefer. Which of the two would you open?

If you ever plan to sell your MIB figure then the one without the spots on the chin would probably be more sought after...so maybe open the other one.

Got Raph, he's just awesome!

image.jpg

Great photos of these. Not to sound dramatic but these are my top 5 all time figures/statues I've owned. Just incredible.

Great photos of these. Not to sound dramatic but these are my top 5 all time figures/statues I've owned. Just incredible.

Have to agree, they're right up there with the best. Didn't think I could possibly like them more after I got Donnie, but Raph is even better IMO. Just brilliant, can not wait for mr favourite turtle Leo.

i thought this is just a random group photo, though light choice, directly from nostalgic blurry sunny childhood memories, raised some suspicions...

neca-tmnt-action-figure-preview.jpg

and yes, it's from a movie.

neca-tmnt-1990-movie-action-figures.jpg

So I wanted to jazz up my case a bit with some colored accent and found this awesome tape at Michaels called Washi Craft Tape. It's sticky enough to stay but can be removed easily if you change your mind. I've done it for Raph and Donnie and will do it to my identical case for Leo and Mikey when they come! Here's a picture of the tape brand if others are interested and of the finished application:

stripe (1).jpg
stripe (4).jpg
stripe (3).jpg
stripe (2).jpg
stripe (5).jpg

Just spoke to someone via live chat at calendars.com about my Raph order and this is what she said......

[Christina] You are quite welcome. The date is officially for 8/1/17. This may come in to stock sooner however we cannot guarantee that. If you leave the order processing you will receive an email when the order ships out so you will know when to expect it.

I asked when they were expecting to get Raph in stock and she said according to their inventory 8-1-2017..........

Back