NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raph says EE better ship this month or else!
IMG_3863.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks about calenders and Raph. I might just order from EE, can you use that 15 dollars off code more then once?

I've just opened Donnie - thrice ordered, twice cancelled - obviously the last one I didn't cancel and now here I am with a 1990 Turtle in my possession - the first TMNT figure I've bought since...well, ever, because it was my mum buying the figures for me when I was 7 or 8. And those were the cartoon figures - I desperately wanted but could never find the figures based on the movie. Twenty six years later NECA answer a prayer that this big child thought he'd left in the past :lol

What superlatives haven't been used to describe this figure? All that were are completely warranted. The figure is just fantastic. If you luck out with a good paint-job - as I think I have - then it really might aswell be high-end.

Barring some horrendous disaster, the others will of course be mine.

Congrats ADev!!!!!! I knew you would fall in love with the figure. I told you how bad ass it was and now you have one...
just wait till you get Rafael, you'll be blown away even more

Congrats ADev!!!!!! I knew you would fall in love with the figure. I told you how bad ass it was and now you have one...
just wait till you get Rafael, you'll be blown away even more

Could have had him right now but for my cursed indecision over whether or not to buy these. I have him on preorder with BBTS - I'll be paying customs on that most likely which will make it all the more frustrating if he has any QC issue. Here's hoping he doesn't.

Could have had him right now but for my cursed indecision over whether or not to buy these. I have him on preorder with BBTS - I'll be paying customs on that most likely which will make it all the more frustrating if he has any QC issue. Here's hoping he doesn't.

If NECA release more Raph at the same time as Leo the way they did a second Donnie batch with Raph you could always get him through their eBay site then...that would mean waiting of course which sucks. :lol I'd probably cave and pay the import from BBTS to.

I agree these are definitely high end. Couldn't care less if some consider them cheap toys and pay five times as much for a statue that looks half as good, these are more screen accurate than even most Hot Toys figures.

Νο one has answered my question. Does your Raphael on left shoulder is higher than the right shoulder?

As I said I think it's probably just that the torso needs adjusting to be straighter - the torso moves and tilts independently behind the yellow abdomen part. It's probably just crooked at the moment.

Hi, Are you talking about Donnie or Raphael? Because I preordered Raph from them and I it is still on preorder, I have no clue of when will they get it.

My Donatello's showlders Are the same, but it depends on how I move the torso

Back