NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who received a second wave Donatello without any spots, where did you order him from?

Really hoping NECA gets us a Shredder and Splinter to kind of "complete" the 90 movie lineup.

Casey is kind of along the lines of April for me. Would be nice, but not necessary…. and those would be the biggest long-shots.

Shredder is needed. I don't want to spend hours trying to make my own.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

NECA would be foolish not to make shredder .
look at the sales on the first two figures that they released from this line. It's a no-brainer

NECA would be foolish not to make shredder .
look at the sales on the first two figures that they released from this line. It's a no-brainer

I'm sure he and Splinter are an inevitability. These figures are clearly a massive success. It's actually a reason I'm not so sure these will be as valuable in the aftermarket as people seem to be thinking - sure, they might be if NECA decides to just drop the license after they finish putting these out. But how likely is that?

I can see reissues (ala Keaton Batman) in the future and maybe even new figures with alternate headsculpts.

-edit- of course, for the period between when they sell out everywhere and when NECA reissues them, then sure they'll fetch a higher price on ebay....

Last edited:
Casey is kind of along the lines of April for me. Would be nice, but not necessary…. and those would be the biggest long-shots.

not necessary? he saved the turtles in the basement, saved Splinter from getting killed, supposed to have killed Shredder. terrible if Neca doesn't make him.

:lol

IMG_20170225_162232806.jpg

not necessary? he saved the turtles in the basement, saved Splinter from getting killed, supposed to have killed Shredder. terrible if Neca doesn't make him.

True but lets be honest NECA isn't the best at human's...

Back