NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20170223_172635249.jpg

IMG_20170223_172641480.jpg

IMG_20170223_172652110.jpg

Loving all the pics but must admit I'm a little concerned about these quality control issues. If they get to the UK with these any of those issues getting them replaced will be a nightmare. :lol

Paul from Chronicle Collectibles on today's FB live chat praising these when asked if they would do Turtles. He said he saw the NECA over the weekend at NYTF and in his opinion there is no topping that.
Pretty high praise.

Well, I managed to get the peg out of the upper thigh. Hopefully Neca can send a replacement of the lower leg. They said they were sold out and were not able to replace the figure at this time but that the leg may be an option. Here's hoping!

https://imgur.com/UUCwRD2

Good luck. Seeing as how the legs are all the same, I'm sure they can find one.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm so jealous of you guys in the states. These cost close to a basic HT after shipping to SG.

Anyone started a trench coat and hat interest for Ralph yet?

I did, had a seamstress all lined up and working on the pattern but with the latest rumors of NECA possibly releasing them in an accessory pack I wasn't sure how to move forward. I'd hate to invest now only to have them announce that they're officially being made in a couple weeks.

If you guys think I should proceed with the coat and hat then I will, thoughts? She was all ready to make the prototype and then send to me for approval before I told her to hold off Monday.

Last edited:
I did, had a seamstress all lined up and working on the pattern but with the latest rumors of NECA possibly releasing them in an accessory pack I wasn't sure how to move forward. I'd hate to invest now only to have them announce that they're officially being made in a couple weeks.

If you guys think I should proceed with the coat and hat then I will, thoughts? She was all ready to make the prototype and then send to me for approval before I told her to hold off Monday.
Well we don't know when the pack will be revealed but probably at SDCC.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'd probably wait it out for a little bit longer to see if they do release the coat/fedora.

Back