NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I found on the trench coat and fedora version. I thought there was a definitive no but couldn't find it. Some other tweets of interest follow.

trench.jpg

tweets.jpg

Last edited:
Here's what I found on the trench coat and fedora version. I thought there was a definitive no but couldn't find it. Some other tweets of interest follow.

View attachment 326591

View attachment 326594

That's just stating the coat with the figure.... They are not gonna give away details for the accessory pack right away. Most likely SDCC.. I'm pretty confident in NECA will give us the Coat and Hat along with some other cool TMNT 1990 stuff.

If you guys don't want to wait on whatnis speculation, I'll move forward. Once the proto is done I'd need half down before the job would move forward o the seamstress can buy the material. If there's enough of everyone telling me "yes" then I'll give her the green light again

Side note, I finally saw Donatello at Minotaur here in Melbourne and decided to pick him up and in person the details and colours are amazing ! Shame they only got in one and already he is sold out. He does retail for 199.99 though here.

Gotta sat too I was surprised how damn heavy the box was when I picked him up :rotfl Guess used to every figures being so light and hallow these days.

****, Raph looks like he just jumped out of the movie.

He's perfect.

Edit: ^Is that Donnie from the second batch/shipment? Looks like they did get rid of the chin spots...

If you guys don't want to wait on whatnis speculation, I'll move forward. Once the proto is done I'd need half down before the job would move forward o the seamstress can buy the material. If there's enough of everyone telling me "yes" then I'll give her the green light again

What sort of price would you be looking to sell at?

He's not kidding at the value we are getting at $100 a piece on these beauties. It is truly amazing what they were able to accomplish, while the other company charges blind sheep $400 for a 20% die cast Iron man.

I consider myself lucky NECA exists. Now, please do a Shredder, Super Shredder, Rahzar, and Tokka.

Back