NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my Neca Donnie today, BRAVO...for 100$ this is incredibly well done

Where is Donatello hot spots? Did you removed it with benzin?

He's not kidding at the value we are getting at $100 a piece on these beauties. It is truly amazing what they were able to accomplish, while the other company charges blind sheep $400 for a 20% die cast Iron man.

I consider myself lucky NECA exists. Now, please do a Shredder, Super Shredder, Rahzar, and Tokka.

These are to the point that when they're done coming out and I have all of them... I can just check it off the list of wanting anything further from the film since I can't see myself or others really wanting to pursue the movie any further than this. I also doubt even a 1/6 company can improve anymore than NECA did. Mikey and Donnie look like what they should look, but Leo and especially Raph are so right on the money.

These are to the point that when they're done coming out and I have all of them... I can just check it off the list of wanting anything further from the film since I can't see myself or others really wanting to pursue the movie any further than this. I also doubt even a 1/6 company can improve anymore than NECA did. Mikey and Donnie look like what they should look, but Leo and especially Raph are so right on the money.

I can see myself getting the 7 inchers if they make them. But yeah, as far as TMNT collecting, these are everything.

Where is Donatello hot spots? Did you removed it with benzin?

Neca probably heard the complaints and fixed them on the second batch. Mine aren't too bad, but it does kind of burn me that I could've waited and gotten a perfect one. Lately, it really doesn't pay to be an early adopter with Neca.

I bet a year from now they re-release Raph with the coat.

Looks like Photoshop. Spots removed

Not at all, I just pulled him out the box, snapped pics and boxed him right back up...in my current situation I have no space dis play him so he'll sit in the closet for a later time, glad I own him tho

These really are the de facto turtles to own. I really do think it's going to be near impossible to get these in a few years. They're perfect.

What sort of price would you be looking to sell at?

Well this would be the one thing that I wasn't personally making. Price I was given by the seamstress for the coat was between $65 and $70 give or take. She hasn't tackled the hat yet. I was quoted by some others and they were all over $100 per jacket which is why I went with who i did

Jim_Henson_and_Ninja_Turtles_1990.jpeg

Leo looks unimpressed, Mikey looks way too excited and Donny looks to be secretly in love with Mikey

Having ordered from the most recent wave that NECA had on their store I hope that means I've gotten a Donnie without the chin spots....and not wonky-eyed :pray:

Back