NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling the second isn't a bad idea, just potentially a hassle. Also, available funds for two of them so close together might be problematic. Still, worth considering.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Interception! No regrets now that I have them. They're incredible. First impression is Raph might edge out Donnie just a liiittle bit paint wise. Also, it looks like I have a Donnie with a really bad eye. What we're people doing about it, contacting neca for new heads?

tmnt.jpg

Interception! No regrets now that I have them. They're incredible. First impression is Raph might edge out Donnie just a liiittle bit paint wise. Also, it looks like I have a Donnie with a really bad eye. What we're people doing about it, contacting neca for new heads?

View attachment 326019
First contact the seller if it isn't neca. If it's neca contact them. That's what neca will say.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to purchase a donatello from toysrus then forward to me in the UK
Has this ever been done before? With thanks

If anybody is on the fence about getting these hopefully these photos will change your mind

Check out more photos in my diorama thread

IMG_20170222_174503373.jpg

IMG_20170222_174127076.jpg

IMG_20170222_173818388.jpg

These figures are really good!

Ecko that's one hell of a Dio mate!! Absolutely amazing craftsmanship! Once you have Leo and Mickey it's going to be so cool!!

I'm now tempted to go get these!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Your Dio looks fantastic

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

These figures are really good!

Ecko that's one hell of a Dio mate!! Absolutely amazing craftsmanship! Once you have Leo and Mickey it's going to be so cool!!

I'm now tempted to go get these!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thank you freaks. :hi5:

Get them!!!

I can't wait for Leo and Mikey

Finally got Raphael in today and I love it! Gonna see myself posing this guy around for awhile for sure.

However, has anyone else noticed has loose the ab crunch is on this guy? I thought Donnie was a little loose and I know I read some people were having issues but it seems like Raph just falls on his front shell way too easy compared to Don.

That hasn't distracted me from loving him though and with Raph being my favorite I've been pumped on finally having it in my possession. Photos to come!

Back