NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this Ralph?
e0b449a2ae2a1c503aada18cc71e017c.jpg

That's him. Coooosin Ralph

Sometimes he's know for going without the cover alls and just running naked about the woods. rofl

Any relation to John Conner?
John Conner, Sarah Conner, Conner MacLeod & Phil Conners. one big family i first and last heard of on this forum.
Ralph Conner is just another member of this respected clan.

Ohhh... Ralph Connor. Is he related to Sinead O'Connor? I can see a resemblance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious to get an opinion on this.

I originally preordered Raph with BBTS. However, yesterday I decided to get him from Calendars thanks to the 20% coupon and additional Ebates savings. I don't want/need two Raph's, so I feel the sensible thing would be to cancel the BBTS order. However, I'm somewhat worried that Calendars will drop the ball again and oversell their stock. I'd keep the BBTS order as "insurance", however, I'm fairly certain BBTS will be getting their stock well before Calendars.

So, if you were in my shoes, what would you do?

My Raph and Donnie taking a little longer than I thought. Ordered over a week ago, only made it as far as Hodgkins, IL. :lol

I'm curious to get an opinion on this.

I originally preordered Raph with BBTS. However, yesterday I decided to get him from Calendars thanks to the 20% coupon and additional Ebates savings. I don't want/need two Raph's, so I feel the sensible thing would be to cancel the BBTS order. However, I'm somewhat worried that Calendars will drop the ball again and oversell their stock. I'd keep the BBTS order as "insurance", however, I'm fairly certain BBTS will be getting their stock well before Calendars.

So, if you were in my shoes, what would you do?

Keep both orders

Back