NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So first I ordered off of Amazon for Raphael said my card declined okay no big deal. Ordered from ebay with pay after delivery now says both have shipped.. Anyone want the second one if not will be sending back to NECA.

Ok. Figured out how to cancel. I might just go through eBay instead in case Calendars screws something up.

Likewise, after all the hype and not knowing what to do I can't wait to finally see these in hand!

Dude I still have no clue where these guys are even gonna go space-wise.. But I can't wait to see all the in-hand pics from everyone

Wow... With the code Raphael is $88.00 shipped from calendars.com. I'm thinking that is the way to go here.
About a $40-$50 swing from other stores, once shipping is factored in.

My order for Donnie from them went smooth... So is it worth the extra wait?

So first I ordered off of Amazon for Raphael said my card declined okay no big deal. Ordered from ebay with pay after delivery now says both have shipped.. Anyone want the second one if not will be sending back to NECA.

I'll take it ! How much you want for it?

Is ebates a US only thing? We have quidco but sadly they don't carry any of the sites I buy figures from. :lol

thanks! its showing now and i also got the 10 dollar new customer added as well. I cant believe im just now finding out about ebates smh.

Yeah man it all adds up! It used to work on hot toys sold by thinkgeek and I saved a butt load of money that way too. Glad it worked for you!

I think BBTS is about to loose my turtle preorders. lol

I cancelled my Raphael from there. I got Donnie through them and the box wasn't in the best shape given I paid extra to get a good box. I went with calendars

Yeah, I just dropped my preorders there. Bought from neca via ebay. Helped that I could use paypal credit so I can pay it off slowly.

Man, can we expect a new Turtle every two months or are we currently spoiled?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back