NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope NECA don't have an issue sending them here given the lack of international license. Cost me £287 for both but I'll console myself that's only slightly more than a single Hot Toys figure. Hopefully make some of that back by getting a couple to sell and bring cost down to around £200.

Dammit that's what I feared. They did say after Donatello they wouldn't be shipping the rest overseas, that's why I'm reluctant to risk ordering from them.

Seems easier to just order through their eBay store or wait for BBTS.

Dammit that's what I feared. They did say after Donatello they wouldn't be shipping the rest overseas, that's why I'm reluctant to risk ordering from them.

Yeah, feel a bit bummed that I wasn't here yesterday to do this as I noticed quite a few international people did. Now I wonder what is going to happen to their orders? Will Calendars fulfull them as they were somehow placed in the system or cancel them?

Anyway I sent them an email hoping they can fix it for me and saying that I received Donatello fine from them, so I don't see the problem here.

OMG!!! Both Donnie and Raph both just shipped!!!:hi5:

IMG_1610.jpg

Just a quick heads up, my wife just dropped my original Donnie preorder from BBTS since I picked him up with Raph earlier so there's 1 available there too

My ebay orders says both shipped to. I assume they haven't actually shipped, just generates that message when the postage and shipping label is posted.

I just ordered and payed for Raph from neca's ebay store, before noticing the Catwoman was also available. Neca's ebay listing says they won't combine orders if they are placed separately, so I'm going to spread out the 1/4 scale purchases and wait for my BBTS Catwoman preorder.

Back