NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Production samples guess he will be the next PO
f3b67c60c1bb673c08da4bc0420e6538.jpg
b4cd805cc71a6798fa66aab3e55149bc.jpg

No Leo will be the next PO.

I thought I read somewhere that Leo would be last? :dunno

Either way Mikey was always my favorite look from the original movie. Leo was always my favorite Turtle but Mikey's look and attitude sort of encapsulated that era. He is the one I'm actually looking forward to the most.

I thought I read somewhere that Leo would be last? :dunno

Either way Mikey was always my favorite look from the original movie. Leo was always my favorite Turtle but Mikey's look and attitude sort of encapsulated that era. He is the one I'm actually looking forward to the most.

Nope been said since Christmas Eve that Leo would be next Pre-order which will be going up around Toy Fair.

Vat is a real ripoff, but i kinda dont care anymore just to have all four will be epic

We pay VAT on the price of the figure only not the delivery cost to? I looked at that store you preordered from earlier but just looked again and he's sold out. :gah:
Having missed Donatello I don't know if its worth my while getting any of the others anyway. :dunno

After waiting all this time for Calendars to get Raph, I'm really going to be pissed if they end up putting him up for $120 like they did with the 1/4 Deadpool.

A 20% off coupon will be worthless then.

Last edited:
After waiting all this time for Calendars to get Raph, I'm really going to be pissed if they end up putting him up for $120 like they did with the 1/4 Deadpool.

I thought it had been said on this thread that Calendars wouldn't be getting him?

It was, but then myself and another Freak kept hope alive by posting that, in our experience, Calendars.com reps don't always know exactly what they're talking about. :)

Well their last 5 or so 1/4 figures have all been priced at $119. So IF Raphael goes up on Calendars it will be that price.

Deadpool,City Hunter,Catwoman,Mayor Penguin, Iron Man and 89 Batman have all been 119.99

Well their last 5 or so 1/4 figures have all been priced at $119. So IF Raphael goes up on Calendars it will be that price.

Deadpool,City Hunter,Catwoman,Mayor Penguin, Iron Man and 89 Batman have all been 119.99

**** that then.

To Entertainment Earth I go.

It was, but then myself and another Freak kept hope alive by posting that, in our experience, Calendars.com reps don't always know exactly what they're talking about. :)

I think they said they would not be made available for international customers so that's me out anyway. :(

Looks like BBTS is my only option now. $99 and $58 delivery with fedex before the customs sting!

I think they said they would not be made available for international customers so that's me out anyway. :(

Looks like BBTS is my only option now. $99 and $58 delivery with fedex before the customs sting!

Still better than the 250+ after market prices...

The problem with the 1:4 TMNT is that somehow their license restricts to sales only within or North America. I'm saw a comic store have Donatello in stock in Canada but it may have been imported.
I think NECA said they aren't planning to make any more figures for Batman v Superman besides the Batman the released. I suspected that was to save Wonder Woman for her movie figures and space out the 1:4 figures.

Yeah, when Randy mentioned that there was an unlikely chance for Splinter and Shredder last week I was really bummed. The thought of that 1990 design in a quarter scale alongside these Turtle figures was pretty much the icing on the cake.

Since the license restricts to US sales only, I guess this is just a project of love and they figured they'll take a little bit of a hit profit wise but they really wanted these out for the fans? I can't see why they wouldn't think Shredder wouldn't do well if created? In fact, I think he'd sell more than they would expect. While I'm beyond stoked/appreciative that these even get made in the first place...it's sad to think it starts and stops at the Turtles. :(

Yeah, when Randy mentioned that there was an unlikely chance for Splinter and Shredder last week I was really bummed. The thought of that 1990 design in a quarter scale alongside these Turtle figures was pretty much the icing on the cake.

Since the license restricts to US sales only, I guess this is just a project of love and they figured they'll take a little bit of a hit profit wise but they really wanted these out for the fans? I can't see why they wouldn't think Shredder wouldn't do well if created? In fact, I think he'd sell more than they would expect. While I'm beyond stoked/appreciative that these even get made in the first place...it's sad to think it starts and stops at the Turtles. :(
Take what Neca says with an grain of salt. I remember I asked about an Returns catwoman around TF of 2015 and he said not likely and now look....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Take what Neca says with an grain of salt. I remember I asked about an Returns catwoman around TF of 2015 and he said not likely and now look....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good point! I'm hoping they can work some magic for sure. There's something about the look and the precense of that Shredder design that just sticks with you.

Not sure if anyone was interested, but I asked them about the possibility of Tokka and Rahzar at a 1/4 scale and they said there wasn't much interest. I know it's from a different film and might carry a different license all together...but I think those would be kinda cool to add to the mix as well. Though, I'd be perfectly content with a Splinter and Shredder from the original.

Oh and you can tell some repaint went into Michelangelo recently. The added addition of what seems to be his tongue from his open mouth looks great compared to what I thought was just giant Turtle gums in his mouth. Haha.

We pay VAT on the price of the figure only not the delivery cost to? I looked at that store you preordered from earlier but just looked again and he's sold out. :gah:
Having missed Donatello I don't know if its worth my while getting any of the others anyway. :dunno

Ive had both, some declared with shipping lumped in as customs value, other times not. I usually state the item value alone as customs value in shipping comments just to lower the risk. Looks like i got the last slot for Raph, wow.

Production samples guess he will be the next PO
f3b67c60c1bb673c08da4bc0420e6538.jpg
b4cd805cc71a6798fa66aab3e55149bc.jpg

There is still something not sitting right with me about the face. As with the others the body and other parts look ace, but I think its the mask,or at least the way it is posed on his face thanks to his expression, thats throwing me off a bit from completely liking him like the other three.

Back