NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror

If he's that solid, good job he didn't land on you. I thought these things were sturdy enough not to need stands. :dunno
It was 42 Celsius, the heat must have softened the joints a bit and he fell off. Luckily I wasn't in there at the time haha.

From RaphaelinSTL on Technodrome forums, here's a pic of Raphael from the Nuremberg Toy Fair last week.
16473333_1586132498079866_3953642732061889504_n.jpg

It was 42 Celsius, the heat must have softened the joints a bit and he fell off. Luckily I wasn't in there at the time haha.

No chance of that kind of temperature here, 22 celsius we consider a heat wave :lol

That is lucky, I can imagine your heart was in your mouth finding him like that and checking for any damage! Glad he's okay.

Can you cancel preorders from popcultcha? I preordered something and emailed them to cancel it and they said all they could do was offer me store credit for the amount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in their preorder policy:

"So the deposit, whether it be $100 or in full, secures your particular piece ie. reserves it, but it is non-refundable. If you change your mind or wish to cancel, you can apply this deposit against another product or simply maintain a store credit until you find another item that you want."

I decided to pass and holding out for them in 1/6 scale i'm hoping the companys see the love we need for them in our 1/6 scale world.

Are you looking to cancel your Raph preorder with them?

Btw what delivery company did you get Donatello by once he reached the UK, FedEx?

I accidentally ordered 2 Raphaels/don't ask how-I don't know either? But I exchanged a dozen emails with popcultcha last night and their customer service is awful.
I was bluntly told over & over that they would not refund me even though it's a pre order item, they took full payment from me as they had my card details from my last order.
I think that's ridiculous.
Donatello was delivered via parcelforce.
I might just sell him as I'm not going to bother getting the full set now.
Not using popcultcha again

There is nothing wrong with yours.
the spots only show up with the flash or a bright light .
put him in a non bright lighted area and you will not see them

I accidentally ordered 2 Raphaels/don't ask how-I don't know either? But I exchanged a dozen emails with popcultcha last night and their customer service is awful.
I was bluntly told over & over that they would not refund me even though it's a pre order item, they took full payment from me as they had my card details from my last order.

Couldn't you accept the store credit and put it towards Leo?

If it makes you feel better, i've been casually scamming Popcultcha with my last couple of orders...

They don't have bad customer service at all, you just didn't get what you wanted. You should always read the preorder policy, many will have non refundable deposits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. Would they not let you switch one of those Raph preorders to Leo when he's released. Curious which of the four you will keep if you're not getting the full set now. I'd find that decision very tough!

How did Parcelforce ask for the customs payment? I haven't had to pay customs for ages, last time I did I think it was FedEx and had to give them a cheque at the door. Haven't used cheque's for so long now though and don't carry much cash.

Ninja4H said:
Couldn't you accept the store credit and put it towards Leo?

If it makes you feel better, i've been casually scamming Popcultcha with my last couple of orders...

I'm really curious now, how are you casually scamming them? :lol

Back