NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive had both, some declared with shipping lumped in as customs value, other times not. I usually state the item value alone as customs value in shipping comments just to lower the risk. Looks like i got the last slot for Raph, wow.

Damn, I might be wrong but I don't think we should ever have to pay VAT on the shipping cost especially when it is so high. Should just be the cost of the items.

Regarding BBTS can anyone confirm if the deposit is non refundable when ordering with them?

Michelangelo's eyes are still a little too bugged out for me. I'll be adding a little bit of poly and paint that, then reduce eye size. Looks great otherwise!

Yeah lil bit.

lUpY2sr.gif

I noticed that they always make Mikey to have this bug eyed look to him in alot of figures. The 2007 movie figure made him have this look to

I noticed that they always make Mikey to have this bug eyed look to him in alot of figures. The 2007 movie figure made him have this look to

Yeah, he really did....
5dba947d51a41d18fdd3c71d881f5655.jpg

The eyes don't really bug me as much, but I guess I'll have to see how he looks in person whenever he's released.

For anyone who has cancelled a pre-order with BBTS, it was a pretty simple process right? In looking at the delay Donatello had I'm worried that my December 18th pre-order date for Raph might result in something similar so I may go with ordering from their Amazon page when he goes up.

I'm getting antsy :lol I really want that shipping notification from EE. I have a feeling though it won't be until the end of the month and buddied up with Raph.

Can you cancel preorders from popcultcha? I preordered something and emailed them to cancel it and they said all they could do was offer me store credit for the amount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you cancel preorders from popcultcha? I preordered something and emailed them to cancel it and they said all they could do was offer me store credit for the amount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you looking to cancel your Raph preorder with them?

Btw what delivery company did you get Donatello by once he reached the UK, FedEx?

Thank God this is a solid piece, my Donnie did a dive off my 6ft wardrobe last night. Nothing broken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank God this is a solid piece, my Donnie did a dive off my 6ft wardrobe last night. Nothing broken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:horror

If he's that solid, good job he didn't land on you. I thought these things were sturdy enough not to need stands. :dunno

Back