NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think we all had fan rage when we heard that. I loved the song but that lyric stuck in my throat everytime so I would shout "Leonardo" loudly over it to mask the blatant error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap I forgot about that song! I didn't remember the error either. I just YouTubed it.

You're freaking kidding me right? Hot Toys doesn't make TMNT and even if they did you might be saddled with deteriorating rubber suits with restricted articulation. Hot Toys makes great looking products but I don't think you should trade your shot at 1990 TMNT for flavor of the month Marvel or Star Wars figures. Not to mention the pre-order window for Hot Toys is much longer than 1.5 months.

I wasn't really talking about waiting for a ht version of the turtles and I've never collected flavor of the month ht toys either. I have no star wars figures and only three marvel figures. lol I was however debating weather my money would be better spent elsewhere as I have a number of sixth scale figure I would like to get as well.

Well if your a turtle fan it's either now or never with these. Don't know when they'll make 1990 tmnt figures in this quality .

Yes, do buy them now. Once they start rolling out Raph and Leo then Donatello will get very expensive on the secondary market.

If NECA records strong sales it won't be long before someone picks up the 1/6 license. Hopefully.

Exactly--here's hoping bro.. and even if a company announced the 1/6 scale of these bad boys today, I would still pick up these Neca ones!! And I don't even collect 1/4 scale figs but these are so dam perfect, the kid in me just cannot pass on em :pray:

£250 really would be crazy! I think Calendars.com would work out nearer £140 if they get any stock. They didn't seem to know when I asked them but I'm sure someone on from the UK got Donatello from them for around that price. I still dunno what to do, these things are driving me nuts. :lol

I buckled & ordered a Donatello from popcultcha it's been shipped already so il let you know, if it gets hit with customs or not. It came to £137 with the fastest shipping option

I buckled & ordered a Donatello from popcultcha it's been shipped already so il let you know, if it gets hit with customs or not. It came to £137 with the fastest shipping option

Thanks creasy, I'd appreciate that. Fingers crossed you avoid that nasty customs charge.

bbts has pushed Donny to the following month again. we might get lucky and see him ship by midmonth. :dunno

bbts has pushed Donny to the following month again. we might get lucky and see him ship by midmonth. :dunno

So if anybody here were to take an educated guess as to when in February might Ralph be finally released to masses, yours would be..?

For me, (based on Donnie) my mind is telling my heart last week of February at the earliest.. just can't tell myself anytime sooner so I won't be disappointed if it gets pushed back a little :lol

So if anybody here were to take an educated guess as to when in February might Ralph be finally released to masses, yours would be..?

For me, (based on Donnie) my mind is telling my heart last week of February at the earliest.. just can't tell myself anytime sooner so I won't be disappointed if it gets pushed back a little :lol

Ralph? :dunno

large.gif

I'm starting to feel a little wishy washy with these. They look fantastic but I could get two hot toys for the price of the set. It's not helping it's been a month and a half since I preordered. Urg.

Which Hot toys might be Mandarin and The Crow...even if you can, this are the best TMNT to date.

Which Hot toys might be Mandarin and The Crow...even if you can, this are the best TMNT to date.

Last I checked I could get either of those for around 125 each. Not that I would want them. lol The turtles set will end up 400 plus for me. A little more than that and you can pick up any two ht at the current value. I'm just weighing my options out loud.

I have no clue. Donny was suppose to come out in december I think? I'm assuming most everyone got their from bbts but I'm stuck in reorder hell. If that's any indication Raph should come out on time depending on when you preordered.

Last I checked I could get either of those for around 125 each. Not that I would want them. lol The turtles set will end up 400 plus for me. A little more than that and you can pick up any two ht at the current value. I'm just weighing my options out loud.

I have no clue. Donny was suppose to come out in december I think? I'm assuming most everyone got their from bbts but I'm stuck in reorder hell. If that's any indication Raph should come out on time depending on when you preordered.
Donnie came out on Dec 6th. And since Randy said Leo will go up before Raph ships will be around or before Toy Fair.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back