NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else notice calendars.com neca figures state 'does not ship internationally'. Is that new? I dont remember seeing that before

Just preordered Donnie and Raph through EE also.

Back in the day I had a chance to buy Donnie on calendars.com for like $70 with free shipping and passed on it. Now seeing how much he is going for im killing myself! I didn't think these would sell out so fast and be so limited. I really didn't want to blow $400 on all these either as you can get 2 hot toys for that but I don't see anyone else doing the first TMNT movie this good again, so Ill just go broke I guess lol.

Buy the way this is my first time ordering through EE also, so I do hope they are a good company as stated above.

I really didn't want to blow $400 on all these either as you can get 2 hot toys for that but I don't see anyone else doing the first TMNT movie this good again, so Ill just go broke I guess lol.

That became my problem too. Plus, they're all coming out in the span a few months and that hits the wallet pretty hard. Meh, worse case scenario is I'll resell them because of a sixth scale addiction. lol

Last edited:
That became my problem too. Plus, they're all coming out in the span a few months and that hits the wallet pretty hard. Meh, worse case scenario is I'll resell them because of a sixth scale addiction. lol

Right on! That's the biggest issue is them all coming out so close to each other. To much money, to fast ha But these are just too great looking!

Got mine from Entertainment Earth too! He was well packed, so his package is in perfect condition! Can't beat $96 w/free shipping!
605cd91dbd35fb1ff5ef8cf54a935271.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insolation foam. They sell it at home depot.

that stuff is great for diy projects. What your doing is what i have in mind doing but probably not as detailed.

I made some boarded up windows with the stuff for Halloween and for Christmas a lotr themed mountain with a tunnel for our train to go through.

Back