NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Messing around with some hat ideas and sizing as we await Raphael.
b9b9d48bce5e2f4c4d29ba97290171cd.jpg

8ef574c0510205132b5efb6264007e50.jpg

91f161c938a4ede77ce1d984d149453b.jpg

1a8f6df0c592df44eaabdbee0bbb9982.jpg

ececa40b3d83ef6b959a67bf85e348b2.jpg

Seriously tempted to just buy Donnie straight up from popculcha here and get the free shipping, but I also want to get RE 7 and complete the POP collection of RE on the same week. May hold off on Donnie until I see him in the wild here.

Seriously tempted to just buy Donnie straight up from popculcha here and get the free shipping, but I also want to get RE 7 and complete the POP collection of RE on the same week. May hold off on Donnie until I see him in the wild here.
I wouldn't wait too long.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

$13 off with Friday the 13th code till the end of month too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And NECA just said on twitter that another shipment of Donatello is on the way. Might be good news for those still waiting to pull the trigger like I am.

Will that new stock just be on their site or other stores to? I keep waiting for this calendars.com place to get more. I used the live chat a couple of weeks ago to ask if they'll get more Donnie or Raph when he's released. They took about 10 minutes to come back and tell me they had no idea. :lol

If you're gonna call Calendar's, you have to ask to speak with a "buyer." Those guys will tell you if they plan on receiving an item and how many

Back