NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting kinda antsy waiting for Calenders to put up Raph. Don't know how much longer I can wait before saying "**** it" and just ordering from EE.

Getting kinda antsy waiting for Calenders to put up Raph. Don't know how much longer I can wait before saying "**** it" and just ordering from EE.

I have my preorder in for Don which has not shipped. I also have a preorder in for Ralph at EE. I wonder if anyone has recieved shipping noticed for Don in January from EE?

I have my preorder in for Don which has not shipped. I also have a preorder in for Ralph at EE. I wonder if anyone has recieved shipping noticed for Don in January from EE?

I have. It should be here today or tomorrow. Of course, now I'm worried they're sending me an unopened return... :gah:

i think the price is a little more if you order from neca... shipping i think. but you should technically have it sooner as it's right from the horse's mouth.

What are the PROS & CONS of ordering directly from NECA (curious)

thanks

You get it sooner.. It's slightly more expensive but not by much say if ordered from big Bad Toy Store. When I got mine the box was in really good condition like mint. No tears nothing. This third time I've ordered directly from NECA so no complaints here.

Yeah, the only reason I rarely order directly from NECA'S is their high shipping costs.

Aside from that, the few times I have, everything was great.

i think the price is a little more if you order from neca... shipping i think. but you should technically have it sooner as it's right from the horse's mouth.

Is there a specific day when they sell their limited quantity new figures through their ebay/amazon page? For example, videogames come out on Tuesdays usually here in the US.. I'm trying to be as prepared as possible to both have funds ready for when Ralph is released and be vigilently watching their Social Media Accounts (cuz I'm guessing Ralph will sellout the same day NECA puts them up on ebay/amazon) to see when it is exactly released.. I've already preordered Ralph through BBTS as insurance but haven't even received Donnie from them yet so don't wanna miss the ship like I did with Donnie when he was first released. I thought I could just wait a week til BBTS shipped my preorder but boy was I wrong :lol

Is there a specific day when they sell their limited quantity new figures through their ebay/amazon page? For example, videogames come out on Tuesdays usually here in the US.. I'm trying to be as prepared as possible to both have funds ready for when Ralph is released and be vigilently watching their Social Media Accounts (cuz I'm guessing Ralph will sellout the same day NECA puts them up on ebay/amazon) to see when it is exactly released.. I've already preordered Ralph through BBTS as insurance but haven't even received Donnie from them yet so don't wanna miss the ship like I did with Donnie when he was first released. I thought I could just wait a week til BBTS shipped my preorder but boy was I wrong [emoji38]
With Donnie they announced a week before when they were gonna put him up on Thier Amazon. Just keep an eye out on Thier FB page...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

With Donnie they announced a week before when they were gonna put him up on Thier Amazon. Just keep an eye out on Thier FB page...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Really? I didn't know that.. Thanks for the info bro!

f53799e0ce0d11d54304ffe65dd7d916.jpg

Back