NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love these #TurtleTuesdays that NECA does.. Helps fill the void during the week while I'm still waiting on BBTS to finally send me Donnie

348h9nm.jpg

How do you choose which is the worst of the batch....how!! (you don't) So amazing!!

I'm from germany and I have it.I order it directly from the neca stor befor donni was sold out.And really I give a sh... if I pay 50bucks more for shipping and tax but I have it in my collection and I dont must cry now! Better 150 bucks as 300 or more from a money ebay shark!

I BRING SEMI GOOD NEWS!
IKON negotiated a deal with Nickelodeon to sell the figures in Australia! Summer came through again for me! Top lady at NECA!
So yes Australia is now licensed to sell the figure too!

36bb3c966a1669149ed4073c5083a93a.png
Ah thanks for the info. I did think it would be strange for Ikon to put something up for pre order that they may not be able to get, they are usually very good at that sort of thing.

As they have produced their own TMNT statues, they must have a good relationship with Nickelodeon and have paid to have the licence for their own line. Great news for Australian and New Zealand consumers.

I love these #TurtleTuesdays that NECA does.. Helps fill the void during the week while I'm still waiting on BBTS to finally send me Donnie

348h9nm.jpg

something's very wrong with Michaelangelo and Donatello heads positioning, and all heads are super small, seen clearly now.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAmKAAAAJDU5ZWRmMDdiLTE0ZDEtNDEzZi04OGJkLWZmNDY4ZTNiOGZkMQ.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

For what I can tell, toy traders does not offer online or phone orders. Is there a Canadian option for anyone that doesn't live in BC?

Your correct. local pickup only... dont think there is much options out there for Donnie now

348h9nm.jpg

Waiting for the day someone takes a photos of these guys in a natural environment or dioroma setting. :rock

something's very wrong with Michaelangelo and Donatello heads positioning, and all heads are super small, seen clearly now.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAmKAAAAJDU5ZWRmMDdiLTE0ZDEtNDEzZi04OGJkLWZmNDY4ZTNiOGZkMQ.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

It does appear that Mikey is suffering from micro-head.

I wonder if a UK retailer could be convinced to strike a deal with Nickelodeon, for the remaining turtles at least? It would solve a huge headache

Back