NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did find one UK store that has Donatello listed but never bought anything from them so I've no idea if they are reliable/trustworthy.
https://www.filmsandfigures.co.uk/s...e-14-scale-action-figure-donatello-pre-order/

If you look at their facebook page they made a post on December 20th saying they'd already sold out in pre-order. Also says if they are able to get more when he's released they'll be sold on their eBay site for £125. No idea if they'll be getting Raph and the rest of the gang.

Thanks for that, I'll check it out. :hi5:

Thanks for that, I'll check it out. :hi5:

Their eBay store has 99.8% rating from over 3000 sales so probably legit. Sadly no Donnie there right now. :(
I'd pay £125 for them with a modest delivery fee within the UK but I'm sceptical if they'd ever offer Raph so low should they get him when they know they could add £50 onto that and still easily sell.

Popcultcha have Donnie for £123.79 on pre-order + £16 deivery fee but presumably we could get hit with import tax from their. :dunno

Their eBay store has 99.8% rating from over 3000 sales so probably legit. Sadly no Donnie there right now. :(
I'd pay £125 for them with a modest delivery fee within the UK but I'm sceptical if they'd ever offer Raph so low should they get him when they know they could add £50 onto that and still easily sell.

Popcultcha have Donnie for £123.79 on pre-order + £16 deivery fee but presumably we could get hit with import tax from their. :dunno

I think we get stung for $ either way. By the time Leo and Mikey arrive it will most likely be cheaper to import from the US. :lol

Funny that these international sites have found a loophole into selling these but at the market rate.

I think the specific restriction is applied the uk retailers, not an individual importing. So lets say toyhq as a retailer imported these for sale they wouldnt be allowed to. Thats how i understand it.

Any chance we get get them without the import duty when Trump gives us that amazing trade deal he's promised? :lol

Still impressed by this figure.. awesome for $100.00 IMG_2207.jpg

Well Ikon Collectables have produced their own TMNT statues recently, so perhaps they have the licence to sell all TMNT products?

Popcultcha is the retail arm of Ikon Collectables.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like I should use the pile o loot option at BBTS. Seems Raph and Donnie will ship around the same time.

I did find one UK store that has Donatello listed but never bought anything from them so I've no idea if they are reliable/trustworthy.
https://www.filmsandfigures.co.uk/s...e-14-scale-action-figure-donatello-pre-order/

If you look at their facebook page they made a post on December 20th saying they'd already sold out in pre-order. Also says if they are able to get more when he's released they'll be sold on their eBay site for £125. No idea if they'll be getting Raph and the rest of the gang.

I asked them on facebook about a PO for Raph but as of yet still no reply.

Well popcultcha claim their preorders are still up as they haven't heard anything different
04ebff68b9c1d53b85726a669d8c1032.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back