NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an idea . Why don't us United States people order the figures and have them shipped to us and then we ship them to the UK members so they can have a chance to get them too. that sounds like a good idea to me

Why can't the U.K. Get these..thought Neca was a universal manufacturer. I don't get it :dunno

I could see these fetching around $700 in about 2 years. I tried to tell people here (ones on the fence) to get them while they could. Oh well. :huh

I have to wonder if by some magical force Neca does these in 7". How hard would it be to find them :panic:

yeah exactly!

i ordered a 1/6 batman from popcultcha a while back and it had an issue so i had to return it to get another one. the box wasn't a heavy beast like this turtle one is, just the normal 1/6 weight and size. shipping charge to AUS was $62!! utterly ridiculous what int'l shipping costs.

That is such a ripoff! Isn't Trump meant to be a big anglophile, maybe he'll give us a great post brexit trade deal :lol
Calendars.com have much lower shipping costs so that looks to be the best way for us UK and European buyers. Hopefully the import tax isn't sky high.

I'm going to grab one more Donnie from calendars once next batch arrives. They shipped mine really fast and packed it well. February is when they come back in stock, right?

I'm going to grab one more Donnie from calendars once next batch arrives. They shipped mine really fast and packed it well. February is when they come back in stock, right?

I already flipped one on eBay, so I plan on grabbing one more too.

I drew this and stuck it in the box for the person who bought one of my Donatellos on eBay.
953a3a34ce93584151929e69875002b2.jpg

I wouldn't feel too bad if I miss out on the 7" if they were made.

These 1/4 are likely to be the only Movie turtles I'll ever need for my collection. They are THAT amazing.

Space be dammed. I'll make space.

These 1/4 are likely to be the only Movie turtles I'll ever need for my collection. They are THAT amazing.

Yep exactly. If I want these in 7 inch I'll just wait for figuarts versions.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not too late to change vote for Figure of the year. :lol. I'm in total agreement. 7" versions of these would lose out on so much detail and presence in ones collection. I'm thinking these won't be topped in my lifetime (based on cost, quality, sculpt, etc.). NECA has jumped into the "high end" figures with these.

I may end up doing this too. If the shipping cost is not too bad and there is a voucher offer too I could get him cheaper than even at Minotaur here in Melbourne if I am lucky enough.

Why can't the U.K. Get these..thought Neca was a universal manufacturer. I don't get it :dunno

Something about NECA only has the North America distribution rights. That's why Donatello wasn't available for pre-order in Hong Kong and I guess in this case UK as well.

Back