NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its hard to get him in a good pose...anyone have awesome poses they want to share? D.JPG

Are these already being released? And to buy will it be best online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donatello is available and Raphael is next month. It's easier to find it online but some comic shops may have it. And if they're anything like mine, they mark stuff up more than retail.

My LCS always marks up 35%. Very annoying but I get he needs the money. I just never buy figures from him. Always searching online for the best deals

I only frequent it rarely, but when I do it's always HT stuff $20-30 higher than retail. I'm sure it isn't cheap to order them so I guess I understand that.

Thanks I can't figure out how to flip the picture lol after having this in hand and looking at the prime 1 turtles Neca really knocked it out of the park

That's like the closest look to the actual suit I've seen so far. The joints are hidden pretty well and the lighting looks like set photos. I'm going to have to try that pose

No wonky eyes, no missing spots or heavy chin paint. Only issue is the torso joint is very loose, but its not a major problem. Much needed action pose [emoji3] ninja attack!
8de99503db526e25cd4a9fd476452e51.jpg

Back