NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leo is coming next!

From Neca's Twitter :
17c544fc00d6838929046c93c0f2eead.jpg

What kind of hat does Raphael wear with his trench coat? Does it have a name?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-year-1990-usa-director-steve-barron-ej205y.jpg

Fedora and Trench Movie Raph. I can see NECA doing this variant in 1/4 later to get maximum potential from the sculpts. Maybe even re-releases with new head sculpts with different expressions later. The same way they milked the Predator 1/4 figures with and with out Bios as well as open and closed mouths.

Who here has the skill to make a 1/4 1980's Domino's Pizza box printout?

I really hope we get a Splinter and Shredder in 1/4, Casey is a highly unlikely but I would get him as well.

View attachment 312342

Fedora and Trench Movie Raph. I can see NECA doing this variant in 1/4 later to get maximum potential from the sculpts. Maybe even re-releases with new head sculpts with different expressions later. The same way they milked the Predator 1/4 figures with and with out Bios as well as open and closed mouths.

Who here has the skill to make a 1/4 1980's Domino's Pizza box printout?

There is someone who posts here that already has a few he's created to scale. Hopefully he will have them for sale soon!

please provide link?

That would be me. I've received 1 of my 2 Donnys and I'm waiting I get the second before I open one. I'm keeping one in box and I'm cursed that whenever I rush to open the first one, the second one I receive comes in a flawed or crushed box.

Anyway - I'm making 1/4 pizza boxes and pizzas available... hopefully soon

Back