NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donny is fantastic he looks amazing and has SO much presence.
c97c4384cd5130dcc9c0a57036a42ea0.jpg

I thought the passenger in the taxi that said " what the hell was that " was just Raphael's voice ,not the actor who was inside the suit. I could be wrong

Josh Pais who played Raph is the only one did Raph's voice and potrayed inside the suit as well.

Donny is fantastic he looks amazing and has SO much presence.
c97c4384cd5130dcc9c0a57036a42ea0.jpg

One of these figures costs MUCH more than the other...:monkey3

Lol if you showed this picture to random people and asked them to put a price on each of those figures, how often would Leo be perceived as more expensive? :lol o

Lol if you showed this picture to random people and asked them to put a price on each of those figures, how often would Leo be perceived as more expensive? [emoji38] o

Never

Lol if you showed this picture to random people and asked them to put a price on each of those figures, how often would Leo be perceived as more expensive? :lol o

Wait, seriously? That Leonardo figure is both current and more expensive than NECA's 1:4 Donatello?

One was sold, at the lowest, for about $75 and the other exclusive retailed at about $159.99+ shipping (I paid $174 for my Leo)

One was sold, at the lowest, for about $75 and the other exclusive retailed at about $159.99+ shipping (I paid $174 for my Leo)
I forgot the site, but they had the Leo mondo @$100-125 if I remember correctly
But I get your point
Neca has been killing it recently, making a lot of toys look over priced in comparison
Look at the batsman begins fig. Is it as good as the enterbay which cost 3x-4x as much? No, but it's pretty darn close and if both were available when I made my purchase, neca would have received my $$$

So who does leather work around here... Really want someone to do atleast elbow and knee pads so the turtles get the max articulation as possible. Plus it would prob make him really pop then.

It makes you think doesn't it, there really is not much reason Mondo Turtles should be 60 dollars more than the Neca 1/4 scale, both are turtles, both just came out, QC is is about the same as is the articulation, Mondo box is nicer though. Sometimes I wonder if sixth scale collectible costs more just because the market reflects it.

So who does leather work around here... Really want someone to do atleast elbow and knee pads so the turtles get the max articulation as possible. Plus it would prob make him really pop then.

Raveneye does some leather work. He did some cool gun holsters and belts for indy

I just got Donatello!!!! Christmas gift from my wife. Wow this thing is spectacular in person. I haven't taken it out of the box yet. Pics tomorrow:panic:

I've been out of the game for like 2 years now and i needed something to spark my interest to get back into it. and I think this figure just did it.
It's the first figure that I seen that I wanted and I needed to get it. I'm so happy that NECA hit a homerun with this one

I just got Donatello!!!! Christmas gift from my wife. Wow this thing is spectacular in person. I haven't taken it out of the box yet. Pics tomorrow:panic:

I've been out of the game for like 2 years now and i needed something to spark my interest to get back into it. and I think this figure just did it.
It's the first figure that I seen that I wanted and I needed to get it. I'm so happy that NECA hit a homerun with this one

Well said buddy. I agree on all your points, except I never got out... :yess:

Had this guy for a few weeks now. And I love it every single time I turn to look at him

Attachments

• 20161224_211636.jpg
    20161224_211636.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 118

That's awesome buddy, merry Christmas :hi5:

Review coming too??

Back