NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope we get a Splinter and Shredder in 1/4, Casey is a highly unlikely but I would get him as well.
Randy said back in March he wants to do an Shredder and Splinter. I don't think he would of said that if he had no plans on doing so.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1/6, 1/8, 1/10, 1/12 - i would pick any.
why oh why making wonderful stuff in 1/4?
They'll do 7 inch but will probably be an SDCC exclusive. Probably in 2018.

Randy said back in March he wants to do an Shredder and Splinter. I don't think he would of said that if he had no plans on doing so.

I want Casey to go with the turtles

Nice someone should try to get someone to do leather elbow and knee pads. I'm not exactly sure what a decent price for a set would be $90 maybe idk.

I talked to a few places about Raphs Trenchcoat and Hat already so I can ask around. I planned to hit this hard once in hand but the 3 month delay/ scheduled release change has caught me at a really busy time.

Hoping once my second Donny comes and I finish up some other projects I can put some more focus to turtle related accessories

I talked to a few places about Raphs Trenchcoat and Hat already so I can ask around. I planned to hit this hard once in hand but the 3 month delay/ scheduled release change has caught me at a really busy time.

Hoping once my second Donny comes and I finish up some other projects I can put some more focus to turtle related accessories
When you shop around for the coat and hat be sure to mention there is a lot of interest out there.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

When you shop around for the coat and hat be sure to mention there is a lot of interest out there.

Heck yeah and newspaper. Can't forget his back pack.

How many think that Leo was going to be released last originally, but then Neca said F ###IT we better get him out quicker because we better satisfy the fan demand :rotfl

I think an leather belt.knee pads,elbow pads and wrist bands would not only make the figure even better but would give him better range in the knees and elbows.

How can you get a 1/4 scale trench coat and Hat..how many figures in 1/4 in the past ever had 1/4 clothing accessories :dunno

You guys are living a pipe dream thinking it's easy to get that look for 1/4 Raph :thud:

How can you get a 1/4 scale trench coat and Hat..how many figures in 1/4 in the past ever had 1/4 clothing accessories :dunno

You guys are living a pipe dream thinking it's easy to get that look for 1/4 Raph :thud:

Dolls are 18" tall. Check Amazon for a trench coat. If you're creative/artistic, it won't be too hard.

I'm just gonna wait it out Neca may do an Variant like they did with Penguin.

Ever heard of a seamstress?

When my girl, brother in law and sis in law Know I'm a nerd/geek and they get me this bad ass presents for Christmas. 🐢🐢🐢🐢
f7457c392805b31b712bc58d7b4bd48e.jpg

When my girl, brother in law and sis in law Know I'm a nerd/geek and they get me this bad ass presents for Christmas. ��������
f7457c392805b31b712bc58d7b4bd48e.jpg

Congrats and what exactly is that Raph photo for :dunno

Back