NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Raphael gone up for pre-order on Calenders.com yet?

Don't see here him there, just wasn't sure if he's already sold out or they just haven't put him up yet.

Has Raphael gone up for pre-order on Calenders.com yet?

Don't see here him there, just wasn't sure if he's already sold out or they just haven't put him up yet.

Nope as I said Calendars is super late at putting NECA figures up.. They didn't put dead pool up til last week... So don't expect him up until January

Just keep in mind Calendars always gets their shipments last.

Well at least I got my Deadpool when I did. I'm probably gonna nab the rest of the Turtles with them.

As for Donnie.....waiting on BBTS.

Got my first donatelllo from TRU online. The box is actually pretty good! No big tears, smashes or creases. Just minor wear on the edge. This thing is so much better in person. What a bargain on this figure.

Nope as I said Calendars is super late at putting NECA figures up.. They didn't put dead pool up til last week... So don't expect him up until January

Not really. Deadpool has been up since August when I placed my order for Donatello. Assuming you are talking about the NECA 1/4 Deadpool.

Not necessarily qc but shoulder joints are rock hard at first.

oOo0o kinky.

It's infuriating getting a brand new figure that's got loose joints, or unsymmetrical joints where one elbow or something is looser than the other side by a lot.

Last edited:
But I would rather loose joints than overly tight. Pledge Floor Wax works beautifully to tighten joints. I've used the stuff on at least half of my figures.
oOo0o kinky.

It's infuriating getting a brand new figure that's got loose joints, or unsymmetrical joints where one elbow or something is looser than the other side by a lot.

But I would rather loose joints than overly tight. Pledge Floor Wax works beautifully to tighten joints. I've used the stuff on at least half of my figures.

I used to use clear nail polish, but I find cut up rubber gloves does the trick and there's no margin of error with making a mess.

wasn't there something with the dots on his chin are crazy dark on some?

Yeah. Mine has them but they aren't that dark at all. Some definitely had dark spots that were distracting.

Also saw where someone mentioned they had that Donnie's leg break off. Not sure if they were being too careless with it or what. But maybe something to monitor.

Yeah. Mine has them but they aren't that dark at all. Some definitely had dark spots that were distracting.

Also saw where someone mentioned they had that Donnie's leg break off. Not sure if they were being too careless with it or what. But maybe something to monitor.

Just let it sit in your house for a few hours before moving him around. People rip him out of the packaging right after he's delivered and he's not at room temperature yet.

Back