NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was cool to see other, more well known people picking these up lol. They definitely are a hit.

Last edited:
15723751_10154836329149346_5263933971362375664_o.jpg

Got mine from Toys'R'Us online today. Overall I really love his overall look, the sculpt is magnificent. Literally looks like the movie suit shrunk down.

Unfortunately mine came with a lot of QC issues...lots of paint blemishes on his torso straps, face, and bandana :(
His staff was also split vertically in two at both ends...though that can easily be glued.

Anyone have experience with Toys'R'Us and returns because of paint defects? If they act up, is it worth reaching out to NECA about it? It really is ruining the figure for me :(

Crap. Sorry to hear it man. That's a lot of little issue for a single figure. Hope this doesn't become a thingwith it. I've made returns to the store a few times. Generally it's no questions asked.

Got mine from Toys'R'Us online today. Overall I really love his overall look, the sculpt is magnificent. Literally looks like the movie suit shrunk down.

Unfortunately mine came with a lot of QC issues...lots of paint blemishes on his torso straps, face, and bandana :(
His staff was also split vertically in two at both ends...though that can easily be glued.

Anyone have experience with Toys'R'Us and returns because of paint defects? If they act up, is it worth reaching out to NECA about it? It really is ruining the figure for me :(

Just watched Pixel Dan's review and his has a paint scratch on the cheek. Damn that's an eyesore...of all the places to have issues, the face.....

Just watched Pixel Dan's review and his has a paint scratch on the cheek. Damn that's an eyesore...of all the places to have issues, the face.....

This is why I am seriously considering just waiting for these to turn up locally at Minotaur or Comic R Us here in Melbourne and just pay the asking price just so I can go over it in person and make sure it is in good condition before I spend a large chunk of change on it. I have to do the same thing with their Aliens figures since I am forking out nearly fifty bucks AU for each of them now.

Just watched the movie for the first time in ages. I just don't think there's ever going to be a better turtle film. I really enjoyed it and I'm stoked for the figures.

"Hey Donnie! Wheel of fortune duuude!"

Thats nutty looking. Really looks like a guy in a suit. Mine is supposed to come the 28th, but it got to my city this morning at 3:18am, so I assume this will get an updated date some time this morning.

This is also good since I bought a present for my Wife from BBTS and she'll get it on time.

Well, I'm sending emails to three comic book shops in my area. Here's hoping that one will be getting Donnie in.

Well, he just got here. And this thing if freaking tremendous, i duno why but i just didnt expect it to be this big. Kinda rethinking these now.

I absolutely love 1/4. I didn't think I would but when I bought my first 1/4 bats, I was in. They just seem to have more presence than the 1/6 dolls. I dunno. I'm just so pumped these turned out so well.

My Donnie has some spots under his chin but it's not bad at all. I may pick up a 3rd one to also keep MOC

I absolutely love 1/4. I didn't think I would but when I bought my first 1/4 bats, I was in. They just seem to have more presence than the 1/6 dolls. I dunno. I'm just so pumped these turned out so well.

My Donnie has some spots under his chin but it's not bad at all. I may pick up a 3rd one to also keep MOC

I'm the exact same way. I love the 1/4 scale now. The detail these offer at a lower price and they catch everyone's eye when they walk into your room. Best part is some of these are so good that they fit right in with my 1/4 statues. The Arkham Knight stands next to PF Harley and they look great.

Just watched the movie for the first time in ages. I just don't think there's ever going to be a better turtle film. I really enjoyed it and I'm stoked for the figures.

"Hey Donnie! Wheel of fortune duuude!"

I agree. It was a near perfect movie in homage to original comics. Those damn parents had to go and complain how dark it was...ugh. I always wanted someone like Netflix to start a series as they could do a great job in telling a story and including various mutants, plots, etc. also, we need to get an Oklahoma collectors group together lol.

I'm the exact same way. I love the 1/4 scale now. The detail these offer at a lower price and they catch everyone's eye when they walk into your room. Best part is some of these are so good that they fit right in with my 1/4 statues. The Arkham Knight stands next to PF Harley and they look great.

Exactly. That arkham bats is so good. I really like my Bale bats as well. People always notice my 1/4 figs first lol.

Back