NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7/9/16 from BBTS and no email yet. I'm so stoked for these guys.

Edit: Received the email about an hour after my original post. :D

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for BBTS to get him in stock and/or NECA eBay putting him back up.

Uh oh. Ordered in October I think. I guess I'm in a later batch.

& $79?@Ironman. Nice. Imagine getting all 4 for that price at $316. Nearly the price for a single Hot Toy :lol

Nothing from BBTS as of yet. The more I see of the figures the more excited I get. A full set is going to look incredible.

Staying in NYC for 9 days
Anyone know where I could find one? Thanks!

Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk

Nearly $80 shipping from BBTS :gah:

Shipping it with my previously paid PoL makes it only about a $50 shipping add on, but still :thud:

Nearly $80 shipping from BBTS :gah:

Shipping it with my previously paid PoL makes it only about a $50 shipping add on, but still :thud:

Yeah whats up with BBTS shipping policy? They only seem to ship the more expensive express option on all items.

Yeah whats up with BBTS shipping policy? They only seem to ship the more expensive express option on all items.
I'm pretty sure I was given the option of which shipping method I preferred way back when I started ordering from BBTS, & chose the more expensive tracked option at the time. After that, it's chosen automatically without my input for my pre orders after that. At least with the 'Pile Of Loot' function enabled. I prefer to keep it that way. I'm guessing there's a way to change the preferred shipping method in the settings somewhere maybe?

I'm pretty sure I was given the option of which shipping method I preferred way back when I started ordering from BBTS, & chose the more expensive tracked option at the time. After that, it's chosen automatically without my input for my pre orders after that. At least with the 'Pile Of Loot' function enabled. I prefer to keep it that way. I'm guessing there's a way to change the preferred shipping method in the settings somewhere maybe?

You can change shipping method.

I just chatted with Calendars.com customer service and they said that they expect Donatello to arrive in their warehouse in the next few days. I secured mine from them for $75 back in August so hopefully they come through. I can't wait to get this!

Back