NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess a four pack at $400 plus wouldn't be a bad purchase considering it would be like two HT figures of your choice..problem is space to display all four 1/4 :thud:
One besta can hold all four easily

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[emoji38] true..looks like best as are on sale right now because of the holidays
Yeah just depends if you want to display them vertical or horizontal. I'm thinking all side by side.

2ab3a19a56fe7ddda1b4e480bdcc1858.jpg

I guess a four pack at $400 plus wouldn't be a bad purchase considering it would be like two HT figures of your choice..problem is space to display all four 1/4 :thud:
that's exactly what i meant: if they were for sale altogether immediately, i would ignore that unfortunate 1/4 problem and buy them and think what to do with them later. :)

They all are awesome but man that Leo head sculpt is amazing!

Agree totally with this. He really does look bas ass and a total leader in this stance too. And Mike actually looks younger and the little brother of the group. And they all look great together and individuals.

Welp. Looks like this is another line I am all in on :lol

Like, wow. I can't even believe these. These are "room killers." These are one of those things where you walk into a room and it immediately catches your attention. Then you realize how crappy some of the surrounding, more expensive collectibles are :lol

Absoutely. My ThreeA Metal Gear REX & RAY are like that with my collection right now, but these will definitely eclipse them.

Calenders just sent me a wrong item. I ordered the Keaton Batman and they sent the Bale Batman. I called and they're sending a Keaton expedited shipping and I can keep the Bale.
Score, right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Calenders just sent me a wrong item. I ordered the Keaton Batman and they sent the Bale Batman. I called and they're sending a Keaton expedited shipping and I can keep the Bale.
Score, right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

NICE! Talk about two for the price of one.

Holy crap that's a hell of a deal. You not want Bale Batman?

I wasn't interested in him, to be honest. I have Arkham Batman and soon Keaton in 1/4 scale to go with the Penguin and Catwoman soon.
I just saw the Bale Batman with a weird face, but now having all of them might be cool. Will need to get BVS Batman to complete it.

Back