NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and preorder Raph. There's just no way I'm missing out on one of them. Have they announced any extras with him? Aside from his hands and sais.

I pre ordered on ebay Uk shop. They told me they will have it on mid January and from there they will sent it to me. It will arrive on February. Bad.

Was it the one listed at £150 ? I wanna get these but £600 for all 4 at this price sux pretty bad .

Here's hoping BBTS gets Donnie in or NECA on eBay puts more up this week. XD I kinda want to put him under the Christmas Tree. XD

Here's hoping BBTS gets Donnie in or NECA on eBay puts more up this week. XD I kinda want to put him under the Christmas Tree. XD
They should be getting them this week I'd imagine

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't know if you'll be able to get one for under the tree with less than a week away until Christmas. But you may have some luck in TRU stores.

Yeah. I'm just hoping I can get one before Christmas. XD
Let's hope... I wanna see some customizer do leather elbow/knee pads to see if it gives Donnie better range. Reason being cause I want to have Mikey in this pose and not so sure if he'll be able to.

5acba2caa0c75929586de1c2cefcc877.jpg

Man, looking at Donnie's quality compared to Mondo's more expensive comic turtles, I'm not sure how I paid over a $150 on those Mondo turtles when this Neca donatello looks so great.

Man, looking at Donnie's quality compared to Mondo's more expensive comic turtles, I'm not sure how I paid over a $150 on those Mondo turtles when this Neca donatello looks so great.
$150 for 4 of them or for 1? :lol
because those Mondo toys are ok for $150 altogether - and not a cent more.

Let's hope... I wanna see some customizer do leather elbow/knee pads to see if it gives Donnie better range. Reason being cause I want to have Mikey in this pose and not so sure if he'll be able to.

5acba2caa0c75929586de1c2cefcc877.jpg

Good luck with that man, i dont even think any of my hot toys will hold that pose. That left arm reaching across the chest, never happen.

I saw this at a friends house yesterday it looks outstanding! It's very heavy and looks like a high end statue. The black spots were not bad in person at all. Can't wait to get mine Wednesday.

I saw this at a friends house yesterday it looks outstanding! It's very heavy and looks like a high end statue. The black spots were not bad in person at all. Can't wait to get mine Wednesday.

I need more friends like that haha. Great taste in figures. Mine got delayed by Fedex, just 2 hours away in TX....Be lucky to get it by 12/24.

Back