NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously I'm an action figure man so I guess this kinda goes without saying but I can easily forgive those joints. My brain allows me to view them as part of the design or even creases in their reptilian skin.

In any case it looks to me like the knee-wraps can be re-positioned to mostly hide that joint

What are you talking about? The shoulder, elbow, ankle, hip and knee joint are all visible. Raphael's joints are inconspicuous in these photos but look at Mikey and Donny.

You made your point clear. You don't like joints, on action figures, no less.

Get Prime1 offerings and enjoy your collection.

I'll do the same, with extra $$$ in my pocket.

Obviously I'm an action figure man so I guess this kinda goes without saying but I can easily forgive those joints. My brain allows me to view them as part of the design or even creases in their reptilian skin.

In any case it looks to me like the knee-wraps can be re-positioned to mostly hide that joint
Yep same here. I don't get why ppl expect the joints to be invisible. These are action figures they are suppose to have joints and what not. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You made your point clear. You don't like joints, on action figures, no less.

Get Prime1 offerings and enjoy your collection.

I'll do the same, with extra $$$ in my pocket.

I'm not driving a point or sticking it to NECA - I have no dog in the fight. The guy asked me, "What visible joints are you referring to?" In hindsight, I shouldn't have bothered to answer the question.

I have complete faith Neca will fire on all production cylinders with these turtles.The response has been overwhelmingly positive and I have to imagine the team that made these are extremely proud of the work. I mean....LOOK AT THEM! Perfection! Paint wise, they crushed it with AK batman. I BELIEVE they will crush it with the turtles. They know they knocked it out of the stratosphere. Anyone with functioning eyes can see it. They're not gonna eff this up fellas.

I wouldn't get ur hopes for Super Shredder.... 1990 Shredder yes.... Besides Super Shredder was in TMNT II not the original 1990 film which the Turtle figures are based off of.... Wouldn't make alot of sense to have the 1990 Turtles and no Shredder from that film....

This Shredder....

tumblr_lvwht4nef01qla11zo2_1280_by_auxiliary4-d6kl5qr.jpg

OVER this any day:

11230802424_6e50d23f05_b.jpg

:lecture
Disco blouse Shredder or gtfo

These 1990 Movie Turtles just translate perfectly to toy figures. It really looks like someone took a shrink ray to the movie characters and the result are these awesome looking 1/4 scale dudes!

Right now im brainstorming on how i will display them and if i should create a diorama or not. Due to their sie i want to put them high and far away i.e. top of bookshelf, corner ceiling, custom in wall enclosure.

Raph is awesoem and here I thought he would be last... Plus if he comes with an Trench Coat and Hat awesome

Back