NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently re watching the original movie. Jesus, the animatronics were just out of this world. They all seemed so alive, with the standout being splinter.

Can't wait for these masterpieces!

I'm currently re watching the original movie. Jesus, the animatronics were just out of this world. They all seemed so alive, with the standout being splinter.

Can't wait for these masterpieces!

lol. I also re watched the original, Atleast I thought I rewatched it. looks like the one I watched back then was 2 or 3. the movie is so good. the foot soldier giving april the gift scene got me weak, lmao.

These figures look absolutely insane. Did you see all the sculpted detail on the skin? Was that all done by hand?? It must have taken forever!

A little off topic, but my favorite past of the movie was where we see the Foot hideout. Not cause the kids were smoking cigars and shooting pool, and a young Sam Rockwell was offering kids cigarettes.

It's cause there was this freaking HOT chick in a tight black tube top who blows a big bubble with gum and walks all sexy when an MC Hammer song is playing. She's only on screen for like 10 seconds but I was obsessed with her. I'd rewind the tape and watch it over and over and wish she were my girlfriend.

Hey gimme a break...I was 13.

TMNT girl.jpg

(I also had a similar crush on Jenny Lewis in "The Wizard." I had no idea that she would grow up and be famous singer either. Also didn't realize that I met her after a Belle and Sebastian concert in Los Angeles in 2003. Only realized I had an actual interaction with my one time childhood crush about a year after the fact!)

Anyway...this is getting weird, so yeah, these are the best movie Turtles ever made, short of the actual costumes themselves.

These figures look absolutely insane. Did you see all the sculpted detail on the skin? Was that all done by hand?? It must have taken forever!

A little off topic, but my favorite past of the movie was where we see the Foot hideout. Not cause the kids were smoking cigars and shooting pool, and a young Sam Rockwell was offering kids cigarettes.

It's cause there was this freaking HOT chick in a tight black tube top who blows a big bubble with gum and walks all sexy when an MC Hammer song is playing. She's only on screen for like 10 seconds but I was obsessed with her. I'd rewind the tape and watch it over and over and wish she were my girlfriend.

Hey gimme a break...I was 13.

View attachment 281311

(I also had a similar crush on Jenny Lewis in "The Wizard." I had no idea that she would grow up and be famous singer either. Also didn't realize that I met her after a Belle and Sebastian concert in Los Angeles in 2003. Only realized I had an actual interaction with my one time childhood crush about a year after the fact!)

Anyway...this is getting weird, so yeah, these are the best movie Turtles ever made, short of the actual costumes themselves.

LOL. I had a crush on the gum chick from Turtles as well. I thought I was the only one. Never rewound it or whatever but still, yeah, I dug her. So who is she? What is she famous for now? lol

Here's hoping for creepy mouth Donny variant somewhere down the line, guaranteed to give children eternal nightmares. :rotfl

tumblr_inline_namosxRaeq1s57cbt.jpg

Back