NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone here have multiple figures in an order and get charged yet? I’m wondering what shipping cost was ultimately, back when orders were first taken it was $6 per figure so as much as $24 for them all which seemed way too high.

my shipping was free.after tax came out around 99

Sure, if they don't cancel them on you

Hopefully that's not the case. I was able to put in an order a short while ago as well. I'm already hearing that they cancelled orders some people were able to place this morning. Store exclusives are the worst. Especially when Gamestop is that store.

I just finished watching Fwoosh weekly update. He talked about GS TMNT problems and that Donny was in stock. GS had all four individually much to my surprise(bundle pack was out of stock)and I got my confirmation email. 1990 TMNT IS MY JAM!!!

bbWiy9p.jpg

I picked up my Mikey and Raph, the eye paint on Raph could be a little better but it's acceptable, Mikey looks fantastic!
Both figures are well painted, articulated, and accessorized.
Looking at these brought a sense of nostalgia that no other collectible has managed in a long time.

I placed an order for Donny and Leo a few moments ago, my card saw it as suspect and stopped payment, hopefully I have it resolved now so I can have a complete set.

I only got Leo. I forgot I PO'd him until I got the email it shipped...:lol Haven't opened it yet since it came on Thursday, but my Leo's eyes look good in box.

I may pick up a Raph down the road depending on how long they last. Leo & Raph seem to go the fastest on the website. Wonder if the Target rumor is true they will have Neca 2 packs with these movie versions and the cartoon version. I'd like to get the Leo cartoon version as well if they do.

I wonder if NECA is going to release the 7 inch Shredder as a single release or as a set, with several foot soldiers? Ii could see a set as a SDCC ex, then the single release as a Target or Game Stop ex.

Either way, I doubt I'll buy any more SDCC EX. There's no point, if NECA is going to release them later, for less money. The movie turtles set last year cost more than buying the figures from Game Stop, so it's best to wait. I'm just glad NECA is making all the turtle lines available to the public. :)

It'll be SDCC EXCLUSIVE but not til 2020. I don't see the 1/4 Shredder being out b4 SDCC

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wonder if NECA is going to release the 7 inch Shredder as a single release or as a set, with several foot soldiers? Ii could see a set as a SDCC ex, then the single release as a Target or Game Stop ex.

Either way, I doubt I'll buy any more SDCC EX. There's no point, if NECA is going to release them later, for less money. The movie turtles set last year cost more than buying the figures from Game Stop, so it's best to wait. I'm just glad NECA is making all the turtle lines available to the public. :)

The comic con set was more money but it's probably the only time where the box art makes me glad I have the exclusive.

For those who jumped on available preorders Last Friday has any action happened to your orders. I received order confirmation and that’s it. Checked out my status and all turtles are out of stock

For those who jumped on available preorders Last Friday has any action happened to your orders. I received order confirmation and that’s it. Checked out my status and all turtles are out of stock
I ordered mine on the 8th i just now got shpping confirmation and expected delivery feb 14th

For those who jumped on available preorders Last Friday has any action happened to your orders? I received order confirmation and that’s it. Checked out my status and all turtles are out of stock

I ordered Leo and Donnie, they shipped a few hours ago.
Hoping the paint will be good.

Back