NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder when Entertainment Earth will start shipping both Don and Ralph!! I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting…….
:dunno

This is the answer I got from Entertainment Earth today, when asking for a specific shipping date on Donnie, referring to NECA's shipping date for Raph on their calendar page:

The figure currently has a February 2017 ETA date, we do not get specific dates from the manufacturer, only the estimated month. If they are indeed sending out these figures on the 27th to retailers, if so it is more than likely that they will also send some Donatellos. I cannot entirely confirm that though.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAgUAAAAJDFhNmM2YTY4LTJmZTEtNGQ1ZS1iYmIyLTIwMGJiMTRhZjUwMA.jpg

Rock on!!! Can't wait to get my Danny, Ralph, Mickey and Leon!!! :rock

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Ordered the second to last Donnie on NECA's ebay store and felt immediate buyer's remorse. However, it's done. I think even if they let me cancel there might be a complication what with the shipping being paid separately to Pitney Bowes?

Guess I'll be seeing one of these in person anyway...I hope that makes it easier to decide whether or not to go ahead with the rest. I mean obviously they're great figures but do I need them or am I being wwwaaayyy influenced by other people's hype.....

Ordered the second to last Donnie on NECA's ebay store and felt immediate buyer's remorse. However, it's done. I think even if they let me cancel there might be a complication what with the shipping being paid separately to Pitney Bowes?

Guess I'll be seeing one of these in person anyway...I hope that makes it easier to decide whether or not to go ahead with the rest. I mean obviously they're great figures but do I need them or am I being wwwaaayyy influenced by other people's hype.....

I think any buyers remorse will be gone when you get him out of the box! You'll soon be ordering Raph and Leo. I tried talking myself out of buying them ages but in the end resistance is futile lol.

It's gonna be like getting an Ahhnuld figure. You'll be blown away. Trust me. Get them. If you don't, you will regret it brother

Donnie is awesome such an great figure this is NECA's best work... Trust me you won't be disappointed...

The remorse is sort of coming and going. When I go into my collection room I can imagine how cool all four of them will look - I don't doubt that for a second. It's just the expense of it and the possibility that other 1:4 scalers will now tempt me that I otherwise wouldn't have bought.

In fact, the Batman Returns figures are technically more important for my collection given that I have the Hot Toys Burton Batman stuff. I just knew if I bought those I would very likely want the Turtles and it's the Turtles that are selling out everywhere much faster than the Batman stuff so - if I'm going down this road - they need to be prioritised for that reason.

The remorse is sort of coming and going. When I go into my collection room I can imagine how cool all four of them will look - I don't doubt that for a second. It's just the expense of it and the possibility that other 1:4 scalers will now tempt me that I otherwise wouldn't have bought.

In fact, the Batman Returns figures are technically more important for my collection given that I have the Hot Toys Burton Batman stuff. I just knew if I bought those I would very likely want the Turtles and it's the Turtles that are selling out everywhere much faster than the Batman stuff so - if I'm going down this road - they need to be prioritised for that reason.
Yeah this is Neca's best figures. No other figures of Thiers have sold this quick.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Going to be $300 each for these in a couple of years. The original 2008 Neca turtles sold for $20 each in clamshell packaging. They now go for $125. These 1/4 will be worth a lot. Not saying to scalp them. But buy them now. If you don't like them, I'm sure you will at least make your money back.

Great!

Placeholder until Calendars puts theirs up for $96 shipped.

BBTS is about $107 shipping included, which isn't bad.... but $10 is $10. I can wait.
i think I'm backing out of entertainment earth and going back to bbts

Apparently, ee hasn't even sent out Donnie. Anyone get Donnie from ee?

Back