NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Raphael arrived just now!

image.jpg

Guys keep in mind Raph doesn't even ship to retail until the 27th so you still have an good week wait or so.

Same molds. Like I said. I think Leo and Mikey will be slightly different though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Leo and Mikey's arms and legs are different
Yea looked like more tone and veiny. For the record I don't mind the sculpts being reused. The fact the paint varies easily makes up for it.

20% off with coupon code GET20OFF

awesome thanks!!! also ebates get you 7.5% Cash Back! if anyone wants to sign up for ebates please PM me your email address so I can "refer a friend" that way I can get some points.... Thanks!

Last edited:
Yea looked like more tone and veiny. For the record I don't mind the sculpts being reused. The fact the paint varies easily makes up for it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the suits were identical with with the exception of paint detail... The shells were all the same as well cept for Raphs having scratches.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the suits were identical with with the exception of paint detail... The shells were all the same as well cept for Raphs having scratches.
Yea. The only real differences are the heads and heights, along with minor variations.

Last time I mentioned them having same sculpts I was attacked by a few members lol.

NECA did a stunning job on these four! Best TMNT figures ever!
Now I got both Donnie and Ralph, can't wait for Leo and Michelangelo!

Last edited:
Mikey and Leo had the same bodies and Donnie and Raph had the same bodies in the movies. Looks like they created two molds and use them for all four turtles (in the movie). You can tell the most when looking at the arms and legs. Mikey and Leo had a completely and not so anatomically correct tricep. While Raph and Donnie had usual triceps. There's other little differences that two pairings shared, but the tricep always stood out to me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back