NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this because you feel the Turtles are from an "inferior" company, or $800 is just too much to spend on 4 figures?
Just so you know would be on the fence about spending that kind of cash, but it seems this license is something you love.
Did you get the BW GB figures? If you did those four run about what these four would cost you.

No, no way do I think NECA is inferior. Passion and sculpt wise, these guys are the best. $800 for a set that should cost $400 whilst OK for some is something that at this stage in my life (family and bills first) is just crazy money.

No, no way do I think NECA is inferior. Passion and sculpt wise, these guys are the best. $800 for a set that should cost $400 whilst OK for some is something that at this stage in my life (family and bills first) is just crazy money.

Completely with you on that.

Man, does some nice person in the U.S. want to pick one up for me and post it to the uk for me!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, does some nice person in the U.S. want to pick one up for me and post it to the uk for me!?

They are heavy mofos creasy, that, plus certifying the thing, making sure it gets to you, it's expensive. I can see how it can get close to $200 once it's all said and done (vat and all that crap you pay as well)

Would there be a way of getting cheap shipping and avoiding taxes?

The shipping wouldn't be cheap, but you could mark it as a low value gift to try to avoid custom charges at our end.
I wouldn't mind as long as it comes in lower than eBay prices-which wouldn't be hard

Been watching these but finally decided to take the leap today. Called one of the local comic shops here and low and behold they had one left. Nothing better than driving down the street for a figure.

4GpGWie.jpg

AoNT91b.jpg

Been watching these but finally decided to take the leap today. Called one of the local comic shops here and low and behold they had one left. Nothing better than driving down the street for a figure.

4GpGWie.jpg

AoNT91b.jpg

Love the second pose..Leo is going to look amazing in that pose

Nice crisp photos Robbie. Congrats brother!! Now what are you going to make as an accessory for this guy? Skateboard?:pray:

Never made quarter scale props before. Seems like it would be easy. How about you get a list going and I ll see what I can do. Keep in mind one of my props will cost more than what people paid for the figure. Not sure how much the NECA collector would be interest.

If the shipping cost isn't as much as the Turtle itself I'd love to take you up on that :) Would the shipping cost be lower to have two turtles shipped at once instead of one at a time or does it make no difference? For example I could paypal you the money for both Turtles + delivery but send both together when Raph arrives. Although that would mean one of them taking up space at your place for a while so I understand if that's a favour too far.

Is Donnie still available anywhere over there? Still not showing up on calendars.com

Yes.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NC54039#.WHwPwVMrLIV

who was the guy that made the 1/4 scale domino's pizza box? such a great prop, makes me wish i had a 3d printer.

In terms of Donnie i wonder if a year from now it turns out he is the most valuable of the turtles, probably the least popular imo, but because he was the first sold he also might become the overlooked one of these figures.

Saw this at a local FYE today. I didn't buy it. Thought it was damaged. Little did I know the strap across his chest is supposed to appear worn.

Anyway, hitting the mall first thing in the morning.

Back