NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. They will definitely do predators from latest movie but in 1/4? I'm not soo sure.

And yeah!. Complete lost clan, AVP trio, Wolf and Predators trio. That would be amazing. That would be their best line. I would get them all. Just imagine those in 1/4.

Yeah. They will definitely do predators from latest movie but in 1/4? I'm not soo sure.

And yeah!. Complete lost clan, AVP trio, Wolf and Predators trio. That would be amazing. That would be their best line. I would get them all. Just imagine those in 1/4.

Not interested in ANY of these in "1:4" (20") scale.

I don't think it's wise to expect the entire range of 1:10 figures to be upscaled to ''1:4''. Sure you can hope to get a few of them but you'd be best setting those hopes upon main Predators only and not even from all of the movies. More like - at best - Scar, Celtic and Chopper from AvP and Wolf from AvP:R. I doubt they'd touch Berserker, Falconer and Tracker at all as I don't think people like that movie or the concept of the so-called Super Predators.

I don't know man, personally I'd take Snake and the Super Predators over AvPs. I mean, I'd gladly buy them all, but the pure Predator films go before AvPs to me even though Celtic and Wolf are badarse designs.

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

^^^ Nice display. I do hope they at least scale up that Wolf proto figure unveiled not long ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they will relise: Shadow, Lost, Shaman, Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Wolf, Berserker, Falconer, Tracker. That could be fine. But every predator more than those is welcome. :)

They could make some Aliens too. Dog, Warrior (1997), Grid, Hybrid...

Might open this up here in a sec. Anyone want pics of it out of box?

I got mine yesterday and I was wondering when you press the 4th cycle does the eyes supposed to keep flashing?
Mine only flashes once, whereas on the that NECA teaser video it shoes the eyes flashing more than once, and I'm wondering if i have defective item, hope to hear from you and thanks.

I got mine yesterday and I was wondering when you press the 4th cycle does the eyes supposed to keep flashing?
Mine only flashes once, whereas on the that NECA teaser video it shoes the eyes flashing more than once, and I'm wondering if i have defective item, hope to hear from you and thanks.
Yeah mine only flashes once. Ive been wondering the same thing. I asked about it on twitter but I never got an answer. Id like it to keep flashing like in the video.

^^^ Congrats!! That Big Red's color really pops up. Now you need P2 unmasked

Yeahh. I'm very suprised about Big Red paint job. It's very nice, skin looks very good. And the armour and ,mask looks very shiny. I like it.

I'm waiting for Dutch. He's gonna arrived within three tays. And yeah, Damn City Hunter unmasked. Looks like very very rare and quite expensive.

I liked the unmasked City Hunter but my problem was it isn't accurate to any scene in the movie because it has no battle-damage. I used that as my excuse to pass on that one. Meanwhile I passed on the masked version because the mask just doesn't look right.

I find it weird that no one has done an unboxing video of the 1/4th jungle demon on YouTube. [ 20171105_001725.jpgATTACH=CONFIG]375646[/ATTACH]

I liked the unmasked City Hunter but my problem was it isn't accurate to any scene in the movie because it has no battle-damage. I used that as my excuse to pass on that one. Meanwhile I passed on the masked version because the mask just doesn't look right.

Yeah, They screw up the first edition mask. But City Hunter with Led got a new mask sculpt, much better an accurate.

Really quiet about this guy. Still waiting for mine Demon @ nomad74
Well good point @ a-dev but even without battle-damage I must say unmasked P2 is a great figure overall...

Here's a short video of 1/4 Jungle Demon jump to 16:40 :

Last edited:

Really quiet about this guy. Still waiting for mine Demon @ nomad74
Well good point @ a-dev but even without battle-damage I must say unmasked P2 is a great figure overall...

Here's a short video of 1/4 Jungle Demon jump to 16:40 :

Thanks @Jake207

Back