NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

I have seen some go pretty cheap through EBay auction. Buy it now prices are still $250+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get rid of mine. I'd value $250 much more than a large predator that I'm afraid to touch who's been sitting in a closet for a few years. lol

Still have my Hunter in the box. But just added better lighting :) uploadfromtaptalk1457229815390.jpg

Does anyone know how the old hot toys 1/4 bust scales with the neca 1/4 pred? I was thinking of getting one and adapting the head to work on the neca body

Just ordered LED Predator off of Calendars.com for $84 using coupon code GET20OFF or ACCESS20... Hurry last I check there was only 9 left in stock.

Armor painted up. Dreads dulled (I never liked the glossy dreads). Neck painted.

Getting ready to send to Badvermin for skin paint and overall badassness.

YjV4OgfGF1R66XsakSf3zrBSfF-CjltMwoD7KNfFxEuCf-kd4aT2uv3CqcMiL5HfubGDVq-NkaU1FV7FNzjtHwmQ0xQkqTzzsPaGLdY0BbptiOxDXYMkcYWQzSrQ4-8_TpZkwzIG0P42LrtCVLC8OTUS9MRFHNQgDyBOQu4accWDRbQ2IvuGGJHCyFC4V8YLFegidEj0BmTShjEk7RE3NlWVBY-gMPl1x-hbmBEcWBMKde2nVwilNK4o0U4Ps8uTX1GIgPdpNzDM8WgPdevp-nF8NNkEYBwI4bpOt9204HmgeKvch6xAQ7CEnKl3SihzCrg0D1BVkX-jebqyIuNPVPSLY4O0fnX56aRr_qTDkgnwYI1L4dLTHaux0iL0854HJDtBY_JDgQeKMUA0l8X_GMAOmYUIu-RG-eGXEmp_zr8dgAZWlFPmu3bq6z49xf9dGwLHuAjc1uTUki1lzAV5YSHPRJ477oleOttkXN8YdAwN7eEtFGF9Xb1VcQNiNT9eRHRo8nqmXZVzfAsMPrBSF67Olug2ThpZRH7AUDIOZKEB8TLfP4NM9hWTZpZS9eGhimli=w1548-h1032-no

Armor painted up. Dreads dulled (I never liked the glossy dreads). Neck painted.

Getting ready to send to Badvermin for skin paint and overall badassness.

YjV4OgfGF1R66XsakSf3zrBSfF-CjltMwoD7KNfFxEuCf-kd4aT2uv3CqcMiL5HfubGDVq-NkaU1FV7FNzjtHwmQ0xQkqTzzsPaGLdY0BbptiOxDXYMkcYWQzSrQ4-8_TpZkwzIG0P42LrtCVLC8OTUS9MRFHNQgDyBOQu4accWDRbQ2IvuGGJHCyFC4V8YLFegidEj0BmTShjEk7RE3NlWVBY-gMPl1x-hbmBEcWBMKde2nVwilNK4o0U4Ps8uTX1GIgPdpNzDM8WgPdevp-nF8NNkEYBwI4bpOt9204HmgeKvch6xAQ7CEnKl3SihzCrg0D1BVkX-jebqyIuNPVPSLY4O0fnX56aRr_qTDkgnwYI1L4dLTHaux0iL0854HJDtBY_JDgQeKMUA0l8X_GMAOmYUIu-RG-eGXEmp_zr8dgAZWlFPmu3bq6z49xf9dGwLHuAjc1uTUki1lzAV5YSHPRJ477oleOttkXN8YdAwN7eEtFGF9Xb1VcQNiNT9eRHRo8nqmXZVzfAsMPrBSF67Olug2ThpZRH7AUDIOZKEB8TLfP4NM9hWTZpZS9eGhimli=w1548-h1032-no
Liking the weathering on the armor, but it needs more black/golden washes, like burnt marks!! Dreads look fantastic!! On the shin guards u can use some black with a lil blue tint to stain the armor..

Thanks dano! Also, can you post a link to the netting you use?

Just look on eBay for crab crawfish netting, they're like traps, but u take the netting out.. Once ur done painting the whole thing, place the netting a bit loose so when u use the hairdryer to shrink the mesh holes to proper size it's tight enough to the body!! I posted a video on my page over Facebook for that man!!

Just ordered LED Predator off of Calendars.com for $84 using coupon code GET20OFF or ACCESS20... Hurry last I check there was only 9 left in stock.

Thanks :hi5: Just picked this up, access20 worked. At that price its too good to pass up. I don't have that much space so I am hoping I can get this guy in a crouching pose.

Thanks :hi5: Just picked this up, access20 worked. At that price its too good to pass up. I don't have that much space so I am hoping I can get this guy in a crouching pose.

maybe but doubt full since he don't have ball jointed hips or double jointed knees...

Yeah I'm getting mine repainted. I purchased it over the weekend but not until I had someone to paint it

Ditto, thanks guys i picked him up as well,i had no idea a place called calendars.com sold any toys,let alone good ones.:lol

If anyone wants an deal on the 1/4 LED Predator, head over to Calendars.com and use code ACCESS20 to get 20% off with Free shipping.Hurry ONLY 4 remain....

Back